Fantasy Flight SW Miniatures

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll release a Stellar Envoy ship? It'd be nice to close off all the versions of the Falcon with the PT one.

Reaction score
Finally received my order of the Clone Wars era Y-Wing, Hyena Bomber and new sculpt of Kylo's TIE Silencer yesterday, my first time seeing any of these in person. They did not disappoint. What stunning miniatures! The details are so crisp and gorgeous. It has renewed my enthusiasm for chasing down a whole bunch more of these ships that I have fallen behind collecting. Really looking forward to the Fireball coming out, too. Hopefully TROS brings with it the announcement of some new ships next month. :)

Reaction score
And here is my comparison of Wave IV ...
1st Ed on the Left 2nd Edition on the Right

Believe or not the 2nd Edition is much smaller than the 1st ... (probably they corrected the scale ?)

Reaction score
the 2nd Edition is the Middle one...

YES Rotating Cockpit ... Foldable Winds .... Correct Collors... (the 1st Edition - Right - was a bit yellow)

Best 2nd Edition Improvement :)

Reaction score
2nd Edition to the Right..

Marginal Differences... if you have the 1nd Edition no need to buy the 2nd...

Reaction score
2nd Edition to the Right..
Better Colors on the main craft (size is the same) ...
Blue glow on Engines on 2nd Edition - although it does not show well on the photo...

Reaction score
Great pictures, thanks! :D

I had passed on the TIE Silencer's first release due to it being too large, so I was thrilled with the new, corrected version. That was an update I never expected, but was delighted to pick up.