Fantasy Flight SW Miniatures

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll release a Stellar Envoy ship? It'd be nice to close off all the versions of the Falcon with the PT one.

Reaction score
Finally received my order of the Clone Wars era Y-Wing, Hyena Bomber and new sculpt of Kylo's TIE Silencer yesterday, my first time seeing any of these in person. They did not disappoint. What stunning miniatures! The details are so crisp and gorgeous. It has renewed my enthusiasm for chasing down a whole bunch more of these ships that I have fallen behind collecting. Really looking forward to the Fireball coming out, too. Hopefully TROS brings with it the announcement of some new ships next month. :)

Reaction score
And here is my comparison of Wave IV ...
1st Ed on the Left 2nd Edition on the Right

Believe or not the 2nd Edition is much smaller than the 1st ... (probably they corrected the scale ?)

Reaction score
the 2nd Edition is the Middle one...

YES Rotating Cockpit ... Foldable Winds .... Correct Collors... (the 1st Edition - Right - was a bit yellow)

Best 2nd Edition Improvement :)

Reaction score
2nd Edition to the Right..

Marginal Differences... if you have the 1nd Edition no need to buy the 2nd...

Reaction score
2nd Edition to the Right..
Better Colors on the main craft (size is the same) ...
Blue glow on Engines on 2nd Edition - although it does not show well on the photo...

Reaction score
Great pictures, thanks! :D

I had passed on the TIE Silencer's first release due to it being too large, so I was thrilled with the new, corrected version. That was an update I never expected, but was delighted to pick up.

Reaction score
Star Wars X-Wing 2nd Edition: Fireball Expansion Pack
SWZ63

$19.95$0.00
Star Wars X-Wing 2nd Edition: Hound's Tooth Expansion Pack
SWZ58

$49.95$0.00
Star Wars X-Wing 2nd Edition: Major Vonreg's TIE Expansion Pack
SWZ62

$19.95$19.95
Star Wars X-Wing 2nd Edition: RZ-1 A-Wing Expansion Pack
SWZ61

$19.95$0.00
Star Wars X-Wing 2nd Edition: Saw's Renegades Expansion Pack
SWZ02

$39.95$0.00
Star Wars X-Wing 2nd Edition: TIE Reaper Expansion Pack
SWZ03

$29.95$0.00
Star Wars X-Wing 2nd Edition: TIE/D Defender Expansion Pack
SWZ60

$19.95$0.00
Star Wars X-Wing 2nd Edition: TIE/in Interceptor Expansion Pack

Reaction score
Hm, just repacks with new packaging. Nothing new though :( , at least for me being not at active player, but just a displayer. Really hope they come up with the Razor Crest before this game dies

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Fireball and Vonreg's ship are new. :) I look forward to picking those up and hope that we see more minis from Resistance. I'd love to have a full squadron of Aces.

Seconding all of those requests from Bosski and Scooby.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Was just about to post this. Definitely a wave I'll be getting. I love the Republic and Droid Gunships. And the Xi-class shuttle has never had any kind of release.

Reaction score
Cheers for the heads up, guys.

Hehe, that shuttle design kinda looks like a Lambda assembled back-asswards but I'll deffo have to get one too, assuming it's roughly Titanium sized, which it looks to be. :)

Reaction score
Got these beauties in. I don't know what it is, but I love these designs immensely.

The Onager is about the same size as an Action Fleet Acclamator. It is really nicely detailed, and the big turbolasers look cool. The command bridge looks a little odd, but I like it anyway.

The Starhawk is freaking huge. It dwarfs the AF stand I made for it. And the detail absolutely blows me away. It's easily the most detailed ship they've done. There are several open areas. All the engines look like separate pieces they glued in. There's tons of physical greeblies and molded on greeblies. And you also get the Star Destroyer shield generators on the sides. Probably one of my favorite capital ships now.

View media item 396278
View media item 396277
View media item 396276
View media item 396275

Reaction score
Whoa, when did they announce and release the Aclamator??? That one is a complete surprise to me!

The other two are a bit too 'Legends'-looking for my tastes, though they look like great miniatures. I hope they give us more onscreen ships in the coming waves.

Great pictures. :) Thank you!

I just got word that my order of X-Wing ships is on its way. Looking forward to checking out the Fireball and Vonreg's TIE in person. :) I hope we get more Resistance tv series craft. That show had some stunning designs.

Reaction score
The Acclamator is Action Fleet. I put it there for scale. It fits in pretty well with the Armada ships though.

Reaction score
Some good news to come out of the recent GAMA trade show: FFG has confirmed their line plan and license agreement with LF/Disney will see Star Wars Legion, X-Wing and Armada games will continue through to 2023, when their contract comes up for renegotiation. LF is said to have complimented their line plan as the strongest they had ever seen. Fingers crossed. I likes me my SW miniatures so I hope they'll keep coming! No specifc news about releases other than to say that Armada will have its first Clone Wars expansion later this year, as previously declared, and second wave in early 2021.

Reaction score
Reaction score
i live in greece.
price 19.. + shipping 50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can order it..
just enter your interest in the link provided in the page i linked

they will send you an email with the promotial code so you can order it if you want..

Reaction score
i live in greece.
price 19.. + shipping 50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can order it..
just enter your interest in the link provided in the page i linked

they will send you an email with the promotial code so you can order it if you want..
I don't know if i'm just missing something, but the only link I can see about it on that page is a link to a google form to register interest in this, but clicking that link just says the form is closed.

Reaction score
I’m looking to pick up an Armada Super Star Destroyer, anyone have a lead on where I can get one?
Your best bet is ebay at this time. It is unfortunately sold out on the official FFG site and I don't believe such a ship will get a reissue. However you may have to pay a late-to-the-game fee, as it is currently in the range 250-300$ instead of the retail price of 200$ (and it was as low as 160$ on ebay in November-December - I missed it at this price). I wouldn't wait too long if I were you, past products tend to increase in price, because the players base is not that big but quite loyal and the SSD is on top of that a great display piece.

Reaction score
I have heard of reissues over the summer before The Clone Wars waves hit. And I've seen SSD's pop up on Miniature Market and a few other online retailers as well.

Reaction score
I don't know if i'm just missing something, but the only link I can see about it on that page is a link to a google form to register interest in this, but clicking that link just says the form is closed.
I would send them an email. They always respond ... Since on the website is reported that orders will be open till 28th of April.
Btw today i got a message from FF.
They reduced the price of P&P to europe - when ordering the silver naboo limited - from $50 to $15 via USPS..

GOOD NEWS :)

Reaction score
Some leaked lists suggest the following new ships are on the way from FFG for X-Wing ...

TIE/rb, the TIE Brute from Solo
'Continental' WT, speculated to be a working title, hence the WT bit. Rumour has it as the Razorcrest?
ETA-2 Actis Jedi Interceptor, the Jedi Starfighters from ROTS.
Nimbus-class V-Wing starfighter
Droid Tri fighter

While most are ships other companies have tackled in this approximate size range, I'm nonetheless looking forward to these, especially the Brute. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've recently started picking up some ships from both X-wing and Armada but only the ones missed by Hot Wheels and Titanium Series. Looking forward to the Tie Brute if it's indeed coming!

Patiently awaiting info on the Armada Clone Wars expansion as well. Lots of potential there with capital ships.