Fantasy Flight SW Miniatures

Reaction score
This one's a little large for most people, but if you want an Action Fleet sized Combat Assault Tank (from Rogue One), the unpainted miniature in the Legion game is awesome. It's 1/44 scale, but looks great next to the Bandai 1/48 AT-ST. You get different guns for the hatch, different arms for the trooper, separate cargo containers, rotating guns, and REALLY great detail. And yes, this is the tracked version.

Reaction score
Tantive IV and CRoc Second Wave Announced..
(i have the 1st Edition - probably too expensive to buy them again :) )...

Reaction score
Yeah, the regular minis seem to be more expensive in v2. I got a deal on the Blockade Runner from the first wave, and I doubt the new paint job will be enough to tempt me. But I'm glad people will get another chance at it.

Reaction score
Got the Resistance Transport, new B-wing, and Hyena Bomber.

Resistance Transport is beautiful, smaller than the HW, but larger than the MM version. Paint job is fantastic though.

Hyena Bomber is super-small and really dark. I'm not impressed.

B-wing is freaking amazing. Paint job is a lot better. Wings move, cockpit rotates, and the stand rotates as well. Definitely my favorite.

Reaction score
Armada NEWS...

[h=2]Nadiri Starhawk Expansion Pack[/h]

and

[h=2]Onager-class Star Destroyer Expansion Pack[/h]

Enjoy :)

Reaction score
That's a bit disappointing, to be honest. I hope there are some onscreen canon reveals as well. I guess much of what FFG releases is driven by fulfilling certain game a price point functions, hence the deep dive into obscure EU and canon, but my preference is always gonna be for stuff that I have seen in the movies and tv shows, especially when there is so much of it, nowadays.

Reaction score
While I was really hoping for some Clone Wars love, I actually really dig these designs. I'll definitely get the Onager Star Destroyer...maybe the StarHawk.

Reaction score
The front end of that Starhawk reminds me strongly of the Omega class Destroyers from Babylon 5.

The more I look at the new X-Wing ships, the more I dig them. I really love the fun and simplicity of the Fireball.

Conversely, I feel that Von Reg' red TIE doesn't need the projecting plates at the back of its wings. There's something lovely about how simple the shapes of the wings on a traditional OT Interceptor look. Adding those details makes this one feel a bit fussy and awkward, to me at least. Otherwise, it's a cool design, but then sticking close to a classic TIE is always a win. ;)

The A-Wing looks awesome in classic McQuarrie-inspired livery.

Question for anyone who has the first run of the TIE Reaper, does this second edition release look any different in scupt or paint?

Reaction score
I thought it was a great size, did you see my post of it on a titanium stand? But yeah, if you're wanting more MM-sized, then yeah it's a bit large.

Reaction score
Got the BLT-B Y-wing today. I love this thing. It's about the same size as the titanium, but I love the detail. You can see the top blasters are a different piece and not molded on. Plus, they clearly meant for this to have Chopper as the astromech because it has the Chopper-orange paint.

Reaction score
Armada Super Star Destroyer arrived, what a huge and cool piece. Pretty sturdy, reasonably accurate (considering it is not a studio scale model), and with tons of beautiful details on top and underneath. I might try to get a better base for it in tim, but for now it will do. Glad I got it, beautiful collectible:

Reaction score
SSD Looks Amazing...

if you have any ideas on a better base for it please share :)

Reaction score
Way to one up my post, Sergiu. Haha

God I love that thing. I can't believe they painted the engines blue though. But, that's an easy fix. I kinda want to light one.

Reaction score
The blue engines is one of its accuracy issues alas, guess it remained from the regular Star Destroyers. I might repaint them in the future, and also replace the acrylic base with a black wooden one. The things that are the most impressive are the size (62 cm/24 inches) and the cool body details.

Reaction score
I am always looking out for nice models, and I must say: these models are developing into the best collectibles in that scale, by far, leaving aside the MR or EFX as well as Bandai kits. I am tempted to start this line, simply for display purposes. I have the Disney DieCasts, I love the Hot Wheels Elite, but this is better and still going. Impressive pics, Sergiu! Saw them on FB already...

Reaction score
Here is my contribution..

Wave V comparisson pictures ... Old version vs New Version
(New to the right)

New to the left (with yellow lights)

New to the right

Reaction score
New is the right one ... (much more detail than 1st version)

The blue one is the new version