Fantasy Flight SW Miniatures

Reaction score
Same here in France, I have been unable to get packs of Imperial or Rebel fighters (the first edition, with classic fighters) for the past year. I guess that either the gamer support is not enough to sustain new production, or FFG is waiting for the release of the Super Star Destroyer to get momentum.

I've also heard rumours about a second Edition, similarly to what happens with X-Wing, so maybe that could explain the lack of availability.
Greetings Darkmatt, over here in the UK availabllity isn't too bad, especially at gaming shops, but the price is very high

Reaction score
A lot of stores are putting the version 1 X-wing miniatures on sale. I got the TIE Silencer for $18 today, as well as a few others. Sadly, looks like I missed Sabine's TIE, which is now going for ~$30 on the 'bay. I'd suggest buying any your want before they are gone. I doubt FFG will reissue a lot of the older ones, especially the more obscure craft.

Not the best pic, but I snapped a photo of my TIE Silencer now perching on a Titanium stand.

Reaction score
Good advice, Unreality. :) I have waited too long on one or two in the past and regreted it, so now I just swiftly on FFG stuff.

That Silencer is beautiful. I wish it was a tad smaller as it's a little bit too big for my collection.

Hoping for some more reveals for Armada in the near future. Apart from the massive Executor they haven't announed in any new releases in at least a year, now.

Reaction score
Merry Happy Christmas Solstice Life Day

Got this one yesterday, Kylo's Shuttle. It's big, but looks great. Wings are very fragile. Also, I included the TIE Silencer. I think it's actually a great size for Titanium collectors. I wish there was a MM version though.

Reaction score
Merry Happy Christmas Solstice Life Day

Got this one yesterday, Kylo's Shuttle. It's big, but looks great. Wings are very fragile. Also, I included the TIE Silencer. I think it's actually a great size for Titanium collectors. I wish there was a MM version though.

That shuttle is among the best ones made, mainly due to the fully movable wings, a feature not available on other miniature replicas of this ship.

Reaction score
So far FFG has focused on the Rebellion, First Order, and now Clone Wars, time periods as settings. They have not yet ventured into the Old Republic era.
New canon shows the Ebon Hawk's design is now a contemporary ship in the classic Imperial era. I'm holding out hope that they will remember this and do a fabulous Dynamic class freighter in this line. The (really) Old Republic stuff is likely off limits as they'd need to produce lots of ancient ships all at once in order to have a proper game, assuming their license even allows them to touch it. Not that many of us care of course since we're generally more interested in the models, and KotOR fans would be happy to have OR era models.

Reaction score
Love that they are doing the Resistance transport. I really like that vehicle. I also love the colors on the new B-wing. I hope the s-foils work on it.

Reaction score
Amazing wave.

I read through the details over at FFG and yep, the wings swing on the B-Wing. Additionally, the cockpit rotates and the entire ship pivots on its stand. :D

The TIE Silencer is a brand new sculpt. I'll be interested to see what's different. It is coming in a much smaller package this time round than its V1 release, which makes me wonder if the ship itself isn't perhaps a bit smaller in this new release?

The Resistance Transport comes with the ability to separate so that the cockpit can serve as a travel pod, as seen in The Last Jedi. I'll take two for display purposes! :D

Loving the Hyena Bomber. It's so great to see a miniature of this cool Clone Wars era TIE Bomber analog. :D

The Naboo N-1 looks like it should be the best model of the ship in this size range.

Reaction score
Thanks Strone. Yeah, that TIE Silencer looks a lot more accurate this time around.

Rodders, they don't mention any changes to the mold. Maybe a slight paint difference, like a lighter base grey/white color.

Reaction score
This wave is awesome. I'm hopeful the next one might look something like this ...

Clone Wars era Y-Wing Starfighter-bomber
Z-95A Headhunter Starfighter
B-Wing Prototype Heavy Starfighter
Phoenix Squadron variant A-Wing Starfighter
New Republic T-85 X-Wing Starfighter
TIE/rb 'Mauler' Heavy Starfighter

Reaction score
Great list. I'd love a miniature of the TIE/rb. I'm surprised no one has made a toy or model of that one.

Reaction score

Limited edition for those that will be on Adepticon 2019..
If anyone attends i am willing to buy one :)

Reaction score
Heads up, Kylo Ren's Upsilon-class shuttle is $6.43 on Amazon US right now.

Also, some good prices on Quadjumper, Punishing One, and Armada ships: Interdictor and Nebulon-B

Happy hunting!

Reaction score
Wave V for Xwing...

Nantex-class Starfighter

[h=2]BTL-B Y-Wing Expansion Pack[/h]

[h=2]Ghost Expansion Pack[/h]

[h=2]Inquisitors' TIE Expansion Pack[/h]

[h=2]Punishing One Expansion Pack[/h]

[h=2]M3-A Interceptor Expansion Pack[/h]

Enjoy :)

Reaction score
Cheers for the update, Solo!

Wondering why the little Sheathipede shuttle is flying with Ghost, though. Did the Phantom get toasted? o-o

Great list. I'd love a miniature of the TIE/rb. I'm surprised no one has made a toy or model of that one.
Agreed on all points! It ain't right that we don't have a TIE/rb. Hope it doesn't go into the MIA file, along with the H-Type Naboo yacht and the other ships that no one ever did.

Yusss! Got my wish with that CW era Y-Wing. :)
Noice one! If it's Titanium-sized, it's a must-have for me, too. :)

Reaction score
Reading the Fantasy Flight page says the Phantom II can actually dock with the Ghost. And I like the brighter color scheme.

Reaction score
Wondering why the little Sheathipede shuttle is flying with Ghost, though. Did the Phantom get toasted? o-o
SPOILER from REBELS :

Yes, the first Phantom Shuttle got destroyed (I don't remember in which season though). It then got replaced by the Phantom II which was the Sheathipede design.

Reaction score
Here's a video from Celebration Chicago showing some of the new FFG minis. Cool to see how much of the B-Wing is poseable, how the Resistance Transport can separate to create a Travel Pod, and how some of the newest miniatures scale withe the rest of the collection. The new version of Kylo's TIE looks much better scaled that the previous sculpt.

https://youtu.be/MkxHu0USDBU

Reaction score
While the identities of the new ships were not revealed at Celebration, FFG's representatives confirmed two new large ships for Armada to be released (hopefully) later this year. These will be for the Rebel and Imperial factions, but they also announced that Armada will be expanding to fold in the Clone Wars era as well, which means we can expect Republic and CIS ships as well. :D That Venator SD that many people have been asking for is sure to be the first Republic ship, right? Exciting things are coming for capital ship fans! :)

Reaction score
As always posting comparison pictures between 1st version and 2nd version

ARK 170

Right is 1st version . Left is 2nd..

New Version has more vibrant colours and as my son pointed... different banner.... :)

Reaction score
Tie Striker

1st version (right) vs 2nd Version (left)

2nd version has more vibrant colors.
Both Versions have movable wings... but 2nd version's wings tend to stay in place :)

Reaction score
all photos taken with Iphone X, no colour correction, no tone enhancement no beautify :)

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the pics. I've been debating ordering a few of these. 2nd edition seems more expensive, but they look better. FFG didn't overdo the dark wash.

Really want to get that Sith Infiltrator.