Fan made film - sacrificio (sacrifice)

Reaction score
Props to fans who try this stuff but it's always terrible.

Reaction score
I don't know, I will say there are some pretty dog awful SW fan films out there, but I've seen quality ones. Troops comes to mind. The effects are dated, admittedly, but the writing and even acting is on point. Hysterical.

But perhaps most impressive of all? Star Wars: TIE Fighter. This took FOUR YEARS to make. It's utterly shocking this is fan made. How? How is this not professional? This is a labor of love. This guy is truly, unbelievably talented.

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I respect the hell out of the effort,time,etc that fan fiction people put into it. I never judge them by special effects, as that is just unfair and stupid. The stories are usually where the failure is imo.

Reaction score
There is a Danish one on the way, with Lars Mikkelsen, who voiced Grand Admiral Thrawn in Rebels
This is a teaser:

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I respect the hell out of the effort,time,etc that fan fiction people put into it. I never judge them by special effects, as that is just unfair and stupid. The stories are usually where the failure is imo.
I'll def. agree there. There's def. more trash than treasure out there. Usually the acting is so cringe-worthy and writing so fan fiction amateur. But every once in a blue moon you can strike gold. For my money, usually the ones I like better are more spoof related than actually serious.