Fan Days Questions from a First Timer

Reaction score
photo free with combo (if that is the item you are getting signed). ONly those three choices can be signed during the discount signing time...

Reaction score
i want to be sure i am getting the pricing right. the 8 x 10 photos are $5. hayden,prowse,park,anthony $30.bulloch $25. photo op is $40.clone wars $15. am i right? attempting to configure my budget,

Reaction score
I have a question about line management. How will my VIP ticket help me get into lines that have already formed? For example, if I just finished getting Catherine Taber's autograph and now I want to enter Matt Lanter's line, would I skip to the front section where the VIPs are standing, or would I have to wait at the back of the line?

Reaction score
generally the way it worked in the past is this:
VIP get into the autograph area first. Then Speedpass admissions are next (they'd give you a numbered wristband as you entered the building/wait in line for the con to open). They would announce a group number (like all those with '200'-'299' on the wristband) and they would be next. Because the autograph rooms are small (this ain't Celebration
) they'd only announce access by increments of 100. So it would be VIP first, then Speedpass (in sets of 100), then General Admission. That's why Speedpass is so important at a con like this, because if there's a guest who is only signing on Saturday, you might not have the opportunity to get said person's auto if you're GA.

Did that make sense? For some reason I just found it hard to explain this morning. Must be the 3 hours sleep I got.

Reaction score
So if I understand you correctly, and I think I do, VIPs get access to all the signing guests before PriorityPass people? So I could get all my TCW autographs without having to wait in lines of PriorityPass and GA people? (That sounded pretentious, but really it's a question of time for me.)

Reaction score
If you got the Clone Wars autograph ticket you'll be able to grab them first, as according to the page CW ticketholders get first dibs, and then the CW actors will start signing for everyone else at 2pm on both Saturday and Sunday. So The way I would do it is Get Daniels first, since he's Saturday only, then depending on what time it is and what I want do to according to posted schedules, either get the other autographs with CW first then everyone else, or wait til Sunday (lines are much shorter on Sunday for autos, always)

Reaction score
ChancellorStrife said:
(lines are much shorter on Sunday for autos, always)
The only reason I would go for the TCW autographs on Saturday is that the TCW actors start at 11:30am on Sunday, but the 1,000 Collectibles panel I want to see is at 12:00pm. Based on previous Fan Days autograph experiences, would you say I could get all the TCW actors within 20-25 minutes and still have time to get into the 1,000 Collectibles panel?

Reaction score
All this talk of lines and things have got me thinking. This is the second convention that I have ever been to. How many people attended Fan Days last year? Would you say over or under 7,000?

Reaction score
I would say under. It is a very easy going convention with very small lines. Not like the other big shows I've been to, it's really a great show.

Reaction score
Eric_Geller said:
ChancellorStrife said:
(lines are much shorter on Sunday for autos, always)
The only reason I would go for the TCW autographs on Saturday is that the TCW actors start at 11:30am on Sunday, but the 1,000 Collectibles panel I want to see is at 12:00pm. Based on previous Fan Days autograph experiences, would you say I could get all the TCW actors within 20-25 minutes and still have time to get into the 1,000 Collectibles panel?
Then I would do AD first followed by CW on Saturday. I assume you have a VIP pass so you should be able to get AD early enough that the wait will be minimal in the CW room. That's what I'm aiming for, because I really need to be at the Austin Fan Force table by 12 to get people 'registered' into the contestant pool for the trivia contest.

Reaction score
Ok, I have the CW pass. Do I have to get that first thing Saturday or can I get the sigs anytime on Saturday?

Ed3

Reaction score
I believe there is a specific time period for the Clone Wars Pass.