Fan Days Questions from a First Timer

Reaction score
First timer to Fan Days here. Ill be coming in from NJ. Just wondering if anyone has any info on the breakfast situation. Bought my tickets, have my email from PayPal saying I paid. Is that all I need? Also, where is it going to be held at the Plano center? And by going to this breakfast, is it going to hinder me getting my SpeedPass tickets from the will call and getting into the con later than others?

Reaction score
benstevens said:
Yes, there will be a selection available at the show.
Ben will there be any preorder for her stuff? Or do we have to wait until the show?

Also, I'll probably buy the VIP ticket to make sure I get Hayden sig, but does my brother need one too to stand in line with me? He's not getting anything signed.

Reaction score
Ed3 said:
Thanks! Yes, I'm the guy at the OfficialPix register at all of the Dallas area shows. I also worked the pull/pre-signed area at C2, C3, and C4. Be sure to introduce yourself at Fan Days III.
Chris Wyman is right, Ed is the man!!!! Couldn't be nicer!!! Oh, and Robin too!!!

Reaction score
DarthBobul said:
First timer to Fan Days here. Ill be coming in from NJ. Just wondering if anyone has any info on the breakfast situation. Bought my tickets, have my email from PayPal saying I paid. Is that all I need? Also, where is it going to be held at the Plano center? And by going to this breakfast, is it going to hinder me getting my SpeedPass tickets from the will call and getting into the con later than others?
Yes, your proof of payment should be all you need. You'll 'exchange' for tickets at the event.

Location, I'm not sure. I assume it's at the Con location.

It would be sweet if we could pick up our FD passes at the same time as our breakfast passes... Is that a possibility? Otherwise, I don't think it would get us into the con that much later. It will be worth it, though

Reaction score
Just to clarify things, Ben: besides the "Fan Favorites" (whom I assume will not be officially "signing" per se), which FD3 guests will not have OfficialPix photos provided for purchase on-site? I want to know if I'll need to bring any items or if I can buy autograph-ready material at the convention. I'm guessing Don Bies and Steve Sansweet are the only ones for whom photos will not be sold, but I wanted to confirm this ahead of time.

Reaction score
Ben, I noticed on today's update that Steve Sansweet and Dave Filoni will sign the VIP autograph cards for free. Is it only the auto cards or anything (if you're a VIP) I'd thought of the CW poster for Dave and The Vault for Steve, but will do the cards if that's not the case.

Thanks so much for answering all our questions!

Reaction score
cprav said:
Ben, I noticed on today's update that Steve Sansweet and Dave Filoni will sign the VIP autograph cards for free. Is it only the auto cards or anything (if you're a VIP) I'd thought of the CW poster for Dave and The Vault for Steve, but will do the cards if that's not the case.

Thanks so much for answering all our questions!
They should sign anything you want during their times. Last year I got Steve to sign my vault and one of his 8x10's

On another note, Ben. I noticed that we are not getting every card like the past two VIP sets. I'm going to the breakfast, so that will take care of Promo Card 1. But is Dave's Q&A on Sunday with the Clone Wars voice actors at 2?
If so, then I guess I can't get Promo card 2, because I have to leave Sunday by 1 to make it back to Houston for the Star Wars Concert. Thanks for any info-
This show just keeps getting better every year!

Reaction score
Ben, are all the panels an hour long? If not, which ones are two hours (or more)? I've been planning out what I want to attend and for the most part it's contingent on things running an hour long. For example, Stockpiling Star Wars is at 12pm, but I also want to attend the Ray Park panel at 1pm.

Reaction score
Most are 45-50 minutes. The exception might be a Clone Wars talk on Sunday which might be 75minutes.

Reaction score
Steve and Dave are super fan friendly and free on anything... We will have 8x10s for $5.

Reaction score
Ben, if and when you update the schedule, can you please make a note on that page of what you updated? I check the schedule page daily and I want to make sure I don't miss any additions or changes.

Reaction score
deathstar1000 said:
benstevens said:
Yes, there will be a selection available at the show.
Ben will there be any preorder for her stuff? Or do we have to wait until the show?

Also, I'll probably buy the VIP ticket to make sure I get Hayden sig, but does my brother need one too to stand in line with me? He's not getting anything signed.
Bringing these questions back up for Ben.

Reaction score
Schedule updates are coming in a new story next week hopefully. No pre-order for Hayden in person autograph ticket, just the pre-order for those who can not attend. -Ben

Reaction score
benstevens said:
Schedule updates are coming in a new story next week hopefully. No pre-order for Hayden in person autograph ticket, just the pre-order for those who can not attend. -Ben
Thanks Ben!

How about in regards to the VIP ticket. Does my brother need one too just to stand in line with me?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Eric_Geller said:
Chris Wyman said:
Eric_Geller said:
Did we ever get official word about how much non-"TCW combo ticket" autographs will cost?
$15.00 per autograph.
So everyone except the seven TCW actors -- even Daniels, Sansweet, and Bies -- is $15?
No, that's just the Clone Wars voice actors who will be signing.

Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:
Eric_Geller said:
Chris Wyman said:
Eric_Geller said:
Did we ever get official word about how much non-"TCW combo ticket" autographs will cost?
$15.00 per autograph.
So everyone except the seven TCW actors -- even Daniels, Sansweet, and Bies -- is $15?
No, that's just the Clone Wars voice actors who will be signing.
Oh! So $15 is the price for individual TCW actors who are also on the combo ticket?

Reaction score
This should help:

benstevens said:
If it helps, preorder prices are based on actor fee, plus $5 photo, plus $5 to OPX. So the Clone Wars guys are $15 plus $5 photo, plus $5 to OPX, total $25.

Send in items start at base plus $10 due to the extra handling.

-Ben
If you look at the pre-order pricing at OP, and have this formula from Ben you can determine what each auto with cost at the show. So if you have your own poster for example and will be at the show the price is the preorder less $5 for the photo and $5 for the OP fee.

$15 for the voice actors are the low end of the range and the combo ticket is an amazing deal!

Reaction score
Anthony and Hayden are signing for $30 each, and they're the 'big names', so everyone else should be the same or less than that. David Prowse may charge more (I've seen him do that from time to time) and the 'fan favorites' are free, along with Steve Sansweet and I think Don Bies (don't quote me on Don). I don't know what, if anything, Jaime King will be charging, alothough that may be a moot point. I see on the guest page she had an accident on set so she may or may not be coming.

Reaction score
I spoke too soon. Now I have another question!

Ben has prices listed on the guest page. I'm assuming those don't include the cost of a photo. But since I'll be at the show, I don't pay the OPX fee. So I just add $5 to the cost listed on the guest page for each guest and I've got their total cost?

EDIT: Also, the TCW combo ticket mentions "a special exclusive CLONE WARS photograph depicting the characters participating." I must have read the answer to this somewhere, but I've forgotten. Is that photo included in the price of said combo ticket?

Reaction score
Will there be a limit on how many items Bies will sign. I have 3 posters and at least 2 photos so I just want to make sure.

I assume he will be $15

Reaction score
The CW photo comes with the group auto ticket.

The OP 8x10s are $5, so yeah less the fee is correct.

Bies I believe is free, and not $15.

Reaction score
Vader71 said:
So if I get autographs in person, I don't pay the OPX fee? Sorry if you just answered this question, but from your quoted text above it seems like you were addressing the photograph cost, not the cost of the OPX fee.

Reaction score
Eric_Geller said:
Vader71 said:
So if I get autographs in person, I don't pay the OPX fee? Sorry if you just answered this question, but from your quoted text above it seems like you were addressing the photograph cost, not the cost of the OPX fee.
You are correct that if you get it in person at the convention you do not have the OP handling and processing fee to cover. And if you use a single poster you could save the photo fees for example, or if you had a image that had four characters on it you could pay for one photo and them get multiple autos on it, saving money that way.

And If I am off Ben can correct me...

Reaction score
Eric_Geller said:
I spoke too soon. Now I have another question!

Ben has prices listed on the guest page. I'm assuming those don't include the cost of a photo. But since I'll be at the show, I don't pay the OPX fee. So I just add $5 to the cost listed on the guest page for each guest and I've got their total cost?

EDIT: Also, the TCW combo ticket mentions "a special exclusive CLONE WARS photograph depicting the characters participating." I must have read the answer to this somewhere, but I've forgotten. Is that photo included in the price of said combo ticket?
Which prices are correct? The price under their picture or the preorder price. Example: Bulloch is listed under his picture as 25 dollars but he is a preorder (including a 8x10) for 25 dollars. Therefore is he going to be more expensive at the show than if I just did a preorder?

Reaction score
The autos at the show are less than the pre-orders as you are not paying the OP handling fee at the show.
The CW ticket I believe is the exception to that rule.

Reaction score
I think there may be some typos with the pre-order page. Why would CW voice actors be listed as $10 more than the price listed on the guest page while most others are only $5 more. Not to mention that Bulloch is listed as $25 on both pages. Im just trying to get down the exact amount in cash I need to bring with me that day hence my comment.

Reaction score
deathstar1000 said:
How about in regards to the VIP ticket. Does my brother need one too just to stand in line with me?
I don't know why I kept saying VIP, but I meant Priority Pass. I'd like to preorder, but I'm just waiting to hear from Ben.

Reaction score
Vader71 said:
The CW photo comes with the group auto ticket.
So we get this for free if we get the combo ticket?

Also, if you get the combo ticket we can only get the Photo, Poster or trading card signed? Or can we bring our own stuff?