Fall of the Republic story treatment:WARNING SPOILER ENCLOSED

Reaction score
WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS!!!
A couple of years back I purchased a story treatment entitled Star Wars Fall of the Republic
adapted from part 1 "The Adventures of Obi-WanKenobi"The Journal of the Whills
It is written by John L. Flynn.
I tucked into storage and forgot about untill last night when I came across it.I sat down and read it to find that it is a cross from AOTC and the 3rd episode .If anyone is interested in some spoilers If enough people are intrested in finding out what may happen in E3 I will scan the book and email them to anyone interested.All I have to say is that the comment about Anakin falling into the Volcano that James Earl Jones made is confirmed in this!A very neat story to read!

[ 02-21-2003, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Sith Messiah ]

Reaction score
While I think its obvious to most, some still might consider part of your line (regarding a comment by James Earl Jones) to be a spoiler, could you put a spoiler warning in, or edit it out? Sorry to sound like a mod right now, but had I not known about what you mentioned, I, like many other spoiler-avoiders would probably be kind of pissed right now

Reaction score
I would have thought if anyone has followed Star Wars for any length of time you would have known that Anakin falls into a volcano or molten pit of lava. Until Lucas changes his mind, that is.

Reaction score
I definately agree, if you're a Star Wars fan, unless your living under a rock, you'd probably know, but I thought just in case. Sorry for being so anal about it

Reaction score
Oh I know Anakin fell into a volcano but I just figured it may be cool for some people who does not know what his fate really entails.I know alot of people don't like spoilers but there are some who do!
The biggest difference between Episode 3 and this story treatment is that Vader has more of a role in it than what is currently going around as rumor for the movie.

gus

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sith Messiah:
WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS!!!
A couple of years back I purchased a story treatment entitled Star Wars Fall of the Republic
adapted from part 1 "The Adventures of Obi-WanKenobi"The Journal of the Whills
It is written by John L. Flynn.
<font size="2" face="arial">"Fall of the Republic" has been circulating in the Star Wars fan community since the early 80's. If you search the web for it, you'll be sure to find it. Frequently, you'll see dealers selling it as a story treatment for the Star Wars prequels.

It's completely fan-written though. It's based on information and character names Lucas had given out during the filming of the original trilogy.

--Gus