Fall of the Empire Diorama

Reaction score
SS seems to get better and better with each new piece. That's why I'll gladly wait for the Grievous 12" and Qui-Gon PF.

Reaction score
The Stormtrooper is not really ROTJ but even so it looks WAAAAY BETTER than the regular 1:6 ANH figure.
I'm not a fan of Sideshows 1:6 scale Stormtrooper figures, they just don't look right to me (ill fitting armor) but the statues they make look great or at least the PF & this diorama look great..., I don't think they've made anymore statue versions of Stormtroopers have they???

Reaction score
The PF is not perfect either, but still better than their 1:6 version.
It definitely looks far better than any of their 1:6 scale figures, despite having an oval shaped helmet..., I'm sure it should be more rounded than oval but I'm no expert?!? :confused:

Reaction score
Far better not really, it has its own flaws alas. For now the most accurate scaled Stormtrooper remain the GG bust and the Marmit, and not far behind the Koto TK. Even the Medicom is above compared to the SS in my personal opinion.

Reaction score
If this was scout trooper I would definety own this. But, still think its and awesome dio.
I was kind of thinking something similar with regard to Gentle Giant's take on this scene..., that being that if they had made the scout trooper & ewoks to look real & not animated then I'd snap it up in a heartbeat but as it's just a tacky animated character I wont buy it..., I will be looking to get the Sideshow version though as it looks great!!! :)

Reaction score
I'm pretty late to this party and only got my "Fall of the Empire" yesterday.
Is anybody else who got this a bit disappointed by Logray's colour?
Instead of yellow stripes he seems to be more like muddy grey striped, right?

Reaction score
Never picked up on that. Regardless still an awesome piece.

My only disappointment is this piece barely fits in my detolf display and only on the bottom shelf.

I am on the lookout for a display case in which I can better display this awesome piece.

Reaction score
They don't show up as much as they did a year or two back on ebay but the sale prices start anywhere from $300-$500. Don't see many bites at those prices.