Fall of the Empire Diorama

Reaction score
Re: Fall Of the Empire dio

This piece is highly amazing. Just look at the detail presented in it. It's truely remarkable for sure. It's a shame my wallet can't afford it, but if it could I would preorder this bad boy in a heartbeat....

Reaction score

Ryan_C said:
Serious? Man I must be one of the few people who think this piece is more an epic win!
I'm right there with you! I ordered this as soon as it went up. A lot of people hate the Ewoks because of their "cuddly" appearance and this just screams ferociousness to me. If ROTJ was made in 2010, CGI would've made them look this this. I can't wait to add this into my collection.

Reaction score

Ordered the first day. I never had a problem with Ewoks - I actually have a couple of custom life size ones

Reaction score

I ordered it also. This will be my first dio but there's just something that draws me to it.

Reaction score

I'm on the fence about this one.....

Looks good, price is not that high and the ES of 750 sounds about right but damn that poor stormie is beaten up pretty bad by those Ewoks bastids!

Reaction score

just received mine and it is AMZAZING!!! Pics do not do it justice!!!! So glad I jumped on this went it first went up!!!

Reaction score

Cancelled mine awhile ago. I dig it, but doesn't really blend well with my existing collection.

G

Taking and posting pics tonight!!!! Trust me, this one is a home run... and it's exactly 1/6 scale so it blends nicely with GG mini busts... can't wait to get Wicket to display with it! the detail is amazing... down to the glaze on the slightly yellowed Ewok teeth!!!

Reaction score

Taking and posting pics tonight!!!! Trust me, this one is a home run... and it's exactly 1/6 scale so it blends nicely with GG mini busts... can't wait to get Wicket to display with it! the detail is amazing... down to the glaze on the slightly yellowed Ewok teeth!!!

Reaction score

Thanks for the pics! It looks great and goes perfectly with the busts!

Reaction score

not my cup of tea, but no denying SS did an amazing job on this one.

Reaction score

Curious, is this in the same scale as Duel of the Fates, Diplomatic Mission etc?

Reaction score

lordquigon said:
Curious, is this in the same scale as Duel of the Fates, Diplomatic Mission etc?
my understanding is that it's larger.

Reaction score

From what I read on SSF, the dio is closer to 1:6 scale. And the Stormtrooper seems to be more accurate than the SS 1:6 figure...

Reaction score

I don't mind that it is larger. I see it as a stand alone piece. I don't think it would fit well with the other "versus" dios.

Reaction score

ambasah said:
I don't mind that it is larger. I see it as a stand alone piece. I don't think it would fit well with the other "versus" dios.
I second that

Reaction score

ambasah said:
Never thought about it that way? Yousa point is well taken!

Reaction score

Opened mine up and man do I love this dio! This is definitely in the top 10 of my favorite pieces.

Reaction score

those are fantastic pics! it is larger than I expected.

Reaction score

Looks awesome!

If it was a Scout Trooper I'd already have it.

I NEED a ROTJ diorama in my collection. I hope the line doesn't die, at least until they do one that I MUST have. I'm thinking something with a Scout Trooper, Chewie or the Emperor would do. But this dio is a great piece too, congrats to everyone you got one.

Reaction score

Those pics are awesome! I may regret not picking this one up after all.

Reaction score
This diorama is on my wish list & has been for a while now..., just got to find one at the right price really BUT I shall be making an effort to get it at some point in the not to distant future, I think it looks ace!!! :)

Reaction score
This is a great piece but price and size mean I'll probably opt for the GG maquette version, as the Yoda PF and the 'Diplomatic mission' dio's are the two big price items next on my wish list!

Reaction score
This is a great piece but price and size mean I'll probably opt for the GG maquette version, as the Yoda PF and the 'Diplomatic mission' dio's are the two big price items next on my wish list!
I'm liking the Premium Format statues more & more..., I'm actually thinking of buying the bigger scale items from now on & scrubbing the 1:6 scale figures (from Sideshow)..., I have Captain Rex on pre-order & I've been pondering getting the clone trooper & Darth Maul with the mechanical legs..., I think it'd go well with the Mythos Darth Maul (still thinking about it though). :)

Reaction score
I'm liking the Premium Format statues more & more..., I'm actually thinking of buying the bigger scale items from now on & scrubbing the 1:6 scale figures (from Sideshow)..., I have Captain Rex on pre-order & I've been pondering getting the clone trooper & Darth Maul with the mechanical legs..., I think it'd go well with the Mythos Darth Maul (still thinking about it though). :)
Sideshow's PF line is truly stunning, absolute quality, I never intended to buy any as they are so big, but I found myself sucked in lol, now I'm awaiting the Jango and Hoth Han PF's. :D

Reaction score
Sideshow's PF line is truly stunning, absolute quality, I never intended to buy any as they are so big, but I found myself sucked in lol, now I'm awaiting the Jango and Hoth Han PF's. :D
I'm hoping the Jango Fett PF statue has a good pose..., I'll probably end up buying it as the character goes with my trooper focus seeing as he is the source of all clones. :) The 2 PF statues I'm DEFINITELY buying when they become available are Darth Malgus & Shaak Ti, having seen them displayed at SDCC I was very impressed by them & I think the detailing on both statues is superb!!! :)