Falcon interior set 75192

Rebel Scum

Midshipman
Reaction score
So after building this set, I felt that more could be added to the inside and would like some feed back or see what others have done to this set.
I know the color is not right, but I had to work the bricks that I do have to at least get an idea of how to do it. 20200324_172817.jpg

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and thanks for a great opening post.

You could check out the 41st and 42nd issues of Blocks Magazine in which Daniel Konstanski demonstrates how to modify two quarters of the build for a crew quarter and smuggler compartments.

You can pick up digital back issues at https://pocketmags.com/blocks-magazine/issues

I've got the bricks to make the crew compartment. Maybe I'll get to it in the next few weeks.

Rebel Scum

Midshipman
Reaction score
If you do please post photos, not to many references to look at or builds that have been done on it.

Rebel Scum

Midshipman
Reaction score
Cant really see the parts that he uses for this build, wish you could zoom in better and see what parts are used, or even have a part listed list.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Cant really see the parts that he uses for this build, wish you could zoom in better and see what parts are used, or even have a part listed list.
You'd need to buy the magazine, because Daniel has the parts listed and provides a photo guide on the mod.

Rebel Scum

Midshipman
Reaction score
I did buy it I must have not seen a parts list for it, just the parts that he had showing was all I saw.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ah, I misunderstood. Well done for buying the mag. It's a great publication run by smart people who sometimes let me write for them :D

Yeah some of the pics aren't super clear. I can dig out the parts I've set aside and inventory them for you if that'd help. It'll only be for the crew compartment. I decided against the smuggling compartments for some reason.

Rebel Scum

Midshipman
Reaction score
I would be very happy if you could do that for me, that way I know what I need to order. I'm also working on the smuggling compartment, I'll send you a photo of what I have so far.

Rebel Scum

Midshipman
Reaction score
Also one other question do you know if anyone did a updated of the cockpit? Going top try and add more there as well. Then I would need to find a display for it after everything is done.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Have a look on Eurobricks, there's a huge thread there about mods to this set.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Finally got the parts list sorted out. Screencap below and spreadsheet and XML file. You can import the second one into Bricklink.

UCS Millennium Falcon creq quarters mod parts list.png

Last edited: