Fake Multi packs & Thomas Derbys verdict

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing . I have seen some blurry or thick examples of these on ebay. Now I'm concerned they will move into the expensive mailers like fett or bossk. Those boxes fetch a small fortune.

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing . I have seen some blurry or thick examples of these on ebay. Now I'm concerned they will move into the expensive mailers like fett or bossk. Those boxes fetch a small fortune.
Sadly they have already including many sealed packs totally fake box baggies etc,if have a read of the above you will see that =(

Reaction score
The fallout from this is almost mind numbing. Kudos to everyone, especially Frank and Tom Derby for donating their personal time on this effort. The con artist deserves some "special treatment" for all the people who have been scammed out of $$$$.

Reaction score
Maybe im being naive, but this 'well known uk seller' is essentially defrauding people out of thousands.. if not tens of thousands (or more) dollars. Fraud is illegal. Can't this be reported to the police, or now that they have examples that have come straight from from him, cant they press charges, or something?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Reaction score
That is some great detective work....I get so disillusioned with this kind of thing popping up. Most, if not all, the people I have dealt with when buying vintage items have been fantastic but it makes me wonder if an item or two in my collection maybe fake.

I do own a couple fake/customs but they were purchased as such.