Ezra Bridger's Speeder

Reaction score
Just got this in the mail today from amazon, it dropped down to 15 dollars so I finally jumped and got it. Compared to alot of the vehicles Hasbro is putting out these days this one really seems to stand out. It's really well done, like the old days. I may be crazy but I can't help but think the "saber holder" wasn't actually designed for that purpose. I hope that it was made for towing containers behind it like in a few of the episodes, heres hoping that the Imperial variant (if it gets made) comes with the Imperial concontainers to tow behind it.

Reaction score
Just got this in the mail today from amazon, it dropped down to 15 dollars so I finally jumped and got it. Compared to alot of the vehicles Hasbro is putting out these days this one really seems to stand out. It's really well done, like the old days. I may be crazy but I can't help but think the "saber holder" wasn't actually designed for that purpose. I hope that it was made for towing containers behind it like in a few of the episodes, heres hoping that the Imperial variant (if it gets made) comes with the Imperial concontainers to tow behind it.
I think I saw a listing somewhere that it'll be part of the new line of vehicles that are coming out together with Hera's AWing. Can't wait to get the Imperial version.

Reaction score
I saw this in Walmart and ignored it. I'd already bought the rereleased 1st season Ezra (on Kylo card) because he finally had his lightsaber. Add that to the original Rebels carded release plus the Ghost preview release and that makes 3 versions of this 1 figure.

But now that I have the S2 Blu-ray Discs and have been bingeing on the episodes, I find myself drawn to this 2nd season version of the Ezra figure with his two new hip pouches (and - ick - that garish red scar on his face).

I couldn't care less about the speeder.

Damn, I thought I was getting out of this game. But these small upgrades keep pulling me back in. And then there will be a 3rd season version of Ezra next year ...

Will I never be free? :confused:

Reaction score
So I just found this at Walmart on clearance for $5, even at not collecting rebels stuff I couldn't pass on it for custom fodder. Came here to see if it would make a good Lobo Bike?

Reaction score
cheapest I've seen this is $10.00 at a local Walmart in East Brunswick, the one closer to me still has these at full price and they are falling off the pegs.

Reaction score
Just found both Ezra's and the Imperial Speeder Bike for €12,99 each, which is about half of what they'd normally cost. Really happy with them. Smart thinking on the design team's part two include a sliding feature on the feet pedals. I'm actually considering picking up a second Imperial Bike.

Reaction score
I'm seeing a ton of these at Target stores on clearance for $6 - it really was overpriced to begin with, and should have been $15 to start instead of $20. Considering how many I'm seeing on clearance, the chances for anymore Rebels vehicles in this range might now be restricted. If they do anything else in the vehicle / figure combo packs, I hope they switch to creatures, like they are doing for the TLJ line. Bring on a Blurrg w / rider!

Reaction score
Well, the problem is that Hasbro seems to think Everyone will buy multiples of Ezra. As if he's the best thing to ever hit SW. Personally, there's 5 other ships i'd rather they had done! So it fails on two fronts for me, wrong pack-in and vehicle. Just doesn't interest me, especially at $20+. Maybe they should have done Ketsu and her ship? A ship with cool design, and someone who hasn't already had 6 releases! Or maybe the Speeder should have come with Ryder.

That said if I came across it for $6 I'd likely get it to customize into something else. I've been on the hunt for a personal craft for for a project for years. And this may work.

If they want to do the Ghost on a close level to the BMF, I'm sold! That is the only ship I'm willing to go BIG on. I'd also go for an Outrider too if done moderately well, and included Leebo. There are plenty of ship/vehicles that could be done as well as figures. They just don't seem interested in anyone beyond the crew.

Reaction score
I can get you approximately 50 for $5.98 right now.

Well, the problem is that Hasbro seems to think Everyone will buy multiples of Ezra. As if he's the best thing to ever hit SW. Personally, there's 5 other ships i'd rather they had done! So it fails on two fronts for me, wrong pack-in and vehicle. Just doesn't interest me, especially at $20+. Maybe they should have done Ketsu and her ship? A ship with cool design, and someone who hasn't already had 6 releases! Or maybe the Speeder should have come with Ryder.

That said if I came across it for $6 I'd likely get it to customize into something else. I've been on the hunt for a personal craft for for a project for years. And this may work.

If they want to do the Ghost on a close level to the BMF, I'm sold! That is the only ship I'm willing to go BIG on. I'd also go for an Outrider too if done moderately well, and included Leebo. There are plenty of ship/vehicles that could be done as well as figures. They just don't seem interested in anyone beyond the crew.

Reaction score
Well I broke down and bought one, along with Finn's Speeder. HTS had 15% off with free shipping last night, so i decided to just go for it. Also bought that overweight Army guy and a couple of the deluxe figure with armor for $3 & change. They must have been doing it to purge right before the restock

Reaction score
Finn's speeder is actually pretty cool. I bought one to use as a transport speeder. I still need to do some work on it, but it can be easily customized into a junky old speeder on any SW planet.

As for the Ezra speeder. The first time it came out, we never got it here. Then when it was repacked, that wave wasn't offered here either. However, a close-out store was able to get some cases, so I bought it for my daughter. For $5 I pick up few more as well. It's a decent enough toy to be customized into other speeders.

However, I agree that always packing the same Rebels character with something like this doesn't help. I like the idea of a figure and a vehicle, but the drawback is that the mains always get packed more in the line, then an no name trooper. I think they could have repacked someone else in the Y-Wing instead of Kanan again. Just the speeder itself might have been difficult to do, but they could have changed the packaging and sold it for $10.