Ezra Bridger's Speeder

GNT

Reaction score
Probably one of the more decent vehicles worth picking up - Ezra Bridger's Speeder:

Picture from Amazon.

Who's going to pick this one up?

Reaction score
Agreed. Will pick up a couple. I'm a nut for the speeder design. And smaller vehicles. This is a winner. Don't care for Ezra, I'll sell him off.

Reaction score
The speeder is Kind of interesting. Is there anything new or different about Ezra?

Reaction score
Ezra appears to be a new sculpt, and the lightsaber blade might even be removable, allowing you to clip the hilt / blaster to his belt.

Reaction score
so want a few of these. I just wished they packed it with a new figure instead of Ezra yet again. would it kill Hasbro to give us perhaps a helmetless Sabine already. I'd even take a Kanan in Stormtrooper armor with this bike.

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
Ezra appears to be a new sculpt, and the lightsaber blade might even be removable, allowing you to clip the hilt / blaster to his belt.
Am i crazy or am I finally seeing the rumored "scar" version of his head sculpt reflecting his battle with the Grand inquisitor in the S1 finale. The art on the box looks to be that way to.

Reaction score
The legs are new too--this is his season 2, with the belt pouches and leg straps added.

Reaction score
Nice, I didn't pick up a second Ezra for his lightsaber yet, so I can get a lightsaber and a new speeder here. Really liking the look of this set.

Reaction score
Sweet! I hope the more abundant Imperial version on the show will follow (probably not, too logical for Hasbro):
I'm sure this will eventually make it's way to retail. especially with Rebels being renewed for a 3rd season already. I mean it's a simple repaint and repack of a figure so Hasbro would be foolish not to cash in on this version. I know I'd snag a few of them myself.

Reaction score
Most likely a get since I too didn't get the latest Ezra with new saber. Will give me a counter rebel vehicle to go with my atdp

Reaction score
I'm so looking forward to finding these at retail. definite pick up for me...especially since Ezra will have the scar on his cheek from the end of Season 1.

Reaction score
I have noticed several of the characters have changes to their outfits in season 2. Besides Ezra and Sabine, Kanan also has a slash mark across his shoulder armor.

I will have to pick this one up for season 2 Ezra. Bring me a season 2 Sabine please!

Reaction score
I have noticed several of the characters have changes to their outfits in season 2. Besides Ezra and Sabine, Kanan also has a slash mark across his shoulder armor.

I will have to pick this one up for season 2 Ezra. Bring me a season 2 Sabine please!
I'd definitely love to see a Season 2 or even Season 1 of Sabine without her helmet but I can't see that as being a possibility with Hasbro. I'm sure they will state something along the lines that she's not a strong character in the series or boys don't want to play with a girl action.

Reaction score
I saw Ezra w/Saber a while back, but passed. I'm not paying $8 for a Lightsaber...
I know this is the same kind of BS they have survived 30 years on. But couldn't this also be one of the reasons for the line being in trouble during TLC/TVC?

Reaction score
everyone you need to pick up this set. we finally have Ezra with the season 2 scars and the lightsaber blade is removable from the hilt and can be attached to Ezra's belt. the bike is a nice addition to any collection as well. no wonky gimmicks or firing missiles just a small cargo trunk area on the back of the bike. I'm super happy with this set!

Reaction score
I found this at target as well, I am glad they did a new Ezra sculpt for season 2, there was no way I'd buy a repack with lightsaber in the basic line. The vehicle / figure combo for 20 bucks feels like a good value, especially compared to the SA figures.

Reaction score
dug out my AT-DP driver and he looks great on the speeder bike. now I just need to paint the second one in Imperial Colors.

Reaction score
Found two at Target. Only bought one. If Hasbro never re-releases it with an Imperial Trooper & colors, I shall be quite unhappy.

Reaction score
Found two at Target. Only bought one. If Hasbro never re-releases it with an Imperial Trooper & colors, I shall be quite unhappy.
you would think it would be a no brainer for Hasbro. simple repaint and repack of a figure and it would sell.... I know I'd snag a few

Reaction score
you would think it would be a no brainer for Hasbro. simple repaint and repack of a figure and it would sell.... I know I'd snag a few
I agree. There are so many products that they have that could easily be given a repaint and you'd have a highly-desired product. Unfortunately, Hasbro would probably just re-release this with the same Kanan we've seen on the single Cards.

Reaction score
I found two at a Target in the 808, surprisingly. Bought one, left the other.

Opened it up at home and I was suitably impressed. Also somewhat miffed that Hasbro can put together a really nice toy when they try, but fail spectacularly in so many other ways.

If anyone is on the fence about getting it, I recommend it. And that's coming from someone with fairly high standards and a distaste (though begrudging acceptance on some levels) of 5POA. Though I'd prefer it if it weren't $20. $14-18 would've been great, but that's not realistic in this day and age. Maybe if there are enough to go around in the future for Amazon to discount them...

The paint is very cleanly done, the speeder feels solid if a little light, and it was designed very cleverly with slots to hold things and a nice storage compartment. I was most impressed by the trick adjustable foot rests and handle bars making it suitable to fit a wide range of characters. I was so impressed in fact, that I said out loud "Whoever at Hasbro designed this must've been sober." To which my fiancee quipped, "Yes and he was probably fired the next day for doing too well."

The figure is alright. Ezra is Ezra. 7/10

Reaction score
(No edit?)

So after opening this I found it to be a pretty cool little vehicle! As said above the handle bars and footpads move back and forth to accommodate figures of various heights, and the back opens to reveal a storage area. It shows on the box that you can put his unlit saber back there, but there are also tabs on the inside that look like they were designed for something specific, though I am not sure what that could be.

Reaction score
Just brought this home and very happy with it. Probably won't display the speeder right now but I love the Ezra figure, with saber and of course the scars on his face. Great value IMO for the whole set.

Reaction score
Spotted this @ several WMs up here over the weekend, but will have to pass until it's on-sale for less than it's current C$25.

Reaction score
When I first saw the Ezra Bridger speeder I passed on it. The lightsaber looked a little bit flimsy, and I didn't bite. But yesterday I found a better sample of the Ezra speeder, so I picked it up. And it was at Target.

I opened this up as soon as I got home. I was very surprised to see that this version of Ezra is very different from previous versions. It's a new head sculpt. The hair is different from previous releases, and there are the facial scars, too. Plus the jumpsuit is considerably darker than past releases. The light saber obviously has the removable blade, and there's a hanger on Ezra's hip for the hilt.

The speeder bike is a little on the simple side, but I kind of like this one. It gives us a nice variety in the speeder vehicles.

Reaction score
When I first saw the Ezra Bridger speeder I passed on it. The lightsaber looked a little bit flimsy, and I didn't bite. But yesterday I found a better sample of the Ezra speeder, so I picked it up. And it was at Target.

I opened this up as soon as I got home. I was very surprised to see that this version of Ezra is very different from previous versions. It's a new head sculpt. The hair is different from previous releases, and there are the facial scars, too. Plus the jumpsuit is considerably darker than past releases. The light saber obviously has the removable blade, and there's a hanger on Ezra's hip for the hilt.

The speeder bike is a little on the simple side, but I kind of like this one. It gives us a nice variety in the speeder vehicles.
This was one of the 3.75 figures I have bought in probably a decade. And its fantastic IMO.

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
Saw it at Superstore, but at $29.99, I had to pass. Hoping they repaint it for the imperials.
Wow really? thats a 30% mark up from even high retail like Target... I picked up 2 today for $19.99 each with a few of the new wave figs that I don't have yet.

I did a little review for it. It's not worth $30... hell if it was higher then the $20 price tag I'd have issues with it like the price of Rey's speeder. Eh it might be the Canadian costs for importing or such not sure... but I to will be customizing into an imperial version if one doesn't come out with the Imperial logos/decals like this one has.

Reaction score
Wow really? thats a 30% mark up from even high retail like Target... I picked up 2 today for $19.99 each with a few of the new wave figs that I don't have yet.

I did a little review for it. It's not worth $30... hell if it was higher then the $20 price tag I'd have issues with it like the price of Rey's speeder. Eh it might be the Canadian costs for importing or such not sure... but I to will be customizing into an imperial version if one doesn't come out with the Imperial logos/decals like this one has.
I'm currently working on a custom version of the Imperial Speeder as we speak. hopefully i'll be able to finish it up this week.

Reaction score
is this showing up in large numbers?
There's one.... one...on ebay. Hope it's easy to find, and do you think an Imperial version will make It out anytime soon. Be a waste if it didn't.

Reaction score
I skipped this the first time I saw it at TRU because of the awful paint on Ezra, but saw some the other day at Wal Mart so I went for it. I'm loving this set compared to the others at this price. The speeders sliding handles and pedals make it great to fit on other figures, plus there's trunk space to put cargo and a place to attach the lightsaber blade underneath. That along with an updated Ezra with a hook that firmly holds his lightsaber hilt makes for a great set that I'm glad to get, even though it means adding another Ezra to the collection.