Ezra Bridger - SL02

Reaction score
Don't know if Hasbro is cost cutting, but Ezra here doesn't have his backpack. Nice it has a helmet (which doesn't fit in any way), but no other accessory.

I dont think he ever had a back pack but the one with Ashoka CW would work brilliantly I would think. Gotta find mine around here

Reaction score
I dont think he ever had a back pack but the one with Ashoka CW would work brilliantly I would think. Gotta find mine around here
Good call. I'll do the same; just have to remove the Republic symbol from the outside.

Reaction score
A backpack would have been a better accessory - or his lightsaber. The MS Ezra as a cadet comes with a helmet as well, so this one wasn't necessary.

Reaction score
I'll have to revise what I said earlier about his helmet--it does fit, very tightly really, as can be seen on my pic:

You have to be careful when taking it off though, as it is so tight that when I was taking it off I was afraid I might take the head off along with it. What's interesting though was when I looked at the back, I saw some of his hair sticking out like so:

Now that got me excited, because I remember the preview pics of Sabine having her hair also stick out like that, so I have some hope that maybe--just maybe--her helmet would be removable. I noticed Ezra's helmet though isn't proportioned to his body; it looks quite large on him. It is proportioned though to Kanan:

Plus on Kanan it fits on just right. A little loose, but not overly so.

GNT

Reaction score
Or wait for a future re-release down the line :)

Reaction score
Bought Ezra for my daughter for Christmas and was putting away a lot of her toys yesterday - tried to put Ezra up on her shelf and he can't stand up at all without bending him backwards at the hips so that he looks like he's doing the limbo. Is this common with the figure or did I get a lemon somehow? (He was the one from the multipack if that matters)

Reaction score
Mine was the same, I had to boil his lower legs and adjust the angle of his ankles to get a more natural position.

Reaction score
Bought Ezra for my daughter for Christmas and was putting away a lot of her toys yesterday - tried to put Ezra up on her shelf and he can't stand up at all without bending him backwards at the hips so that he looks like he's doing the limbo. Is this common with the figure or did I get a lemon somehow? (He was the one from the multipack if that matters)
Yep. I've got the one from the Jedi Reveal multi-pack and it's the same. I've just bought some modern action figure stands to help the little guy out!

Reaction score
So I was thinking about customizing a more articulated version of Ezra, by using TCW Boba Fett figure. It's a bit shorter than Ezra, but I think that's just because of teh style difference. Or is there a better figure base out there?