Ezra Bridger - SL02

GNT

Reaction score
One will be coming in the first wave. Anyone else looking forward to seeing Ezra with an imperial helmet in action figure form?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lol I'm more interested in thia figure than the 'cowboy'. Does the helmet look like the Mcquarrie concept Snow Trooper?
I believe that it is the helmet of a new walker driver design. I know there was a picture somewhere...hmm. Now that I look at it, it's actually a completely different helmet design. I wonder what that helmet is, then.

Reaction score
This character looks interesting and he almost seems Native-American in appearance, which is cool. He definitely has that early-OT feel to him.

I'm starting to get excited for Rebels again.

Reaction score
He reminds me of Atreyu from the Neverending Story. I think his figure looks great, I hope the helmet accessory is functional.

Reaction score
I've said it in here before, but I really love the 70's color palette that Rebels is working...I'm down for an Ezra, bonus points for the helmet.
Yeah, the orange and avocado are very 70s all right; this outfit is vaguely Space: 1999 or even 2001.

Reaction score
I like the look of that image from his show appearance a lot better than the Kanan stuff I've seen, but I worry he'll be an annoying wisecracking kid that always makes mistakes in the show, I certainly hope that's not the case. Shame that he's only 5POA.

Reaction score
I like the look of that image from his show appearance a lot better than the Kanan stuff I've seen, but I worry he'll be an annoying wisecracking kid that always makes mistakes in the show, I certainly hope that's not the case. Shame that he's only 5POA.
I've only just seen the youtube video introducing this guy - and it looks like that's exactly the character he is going to be...

Reaction score
I wouldn't say he is amazing, but he looks interesting. Could have been so much more Awsome if he were SA though.

Reaction score
I'd say the concept art in the video is very similar to the Aladdin art style however the finished model looks a lot less so.

Reaction score
I think Kananite and Erza Pound look too close alike and Disney style animation from the 90's , they shouldve gave one brown eyes atleast. The Rebels figures as they are not are pretty much useless duds as the animated style and 5 point stuff is a waste. Had these been in realistic form or even late Clone Wars style, than that would be better.

Reaction score
Sorry!! I didn't see the TF images. I've been caught up with other lines.

Looks like I'm going to split my funds between SA and 5POA.

GNT

Reaction score
The Rebels figures as they are not are pretty much useless duds as the animated style and 5 point stuff is a waste. Had these been in realistic form or even late Clone Wars style, than that would be better.
I don't see why they'd be in realistic form anyway since these designs/characters don't exist in "real" form so that would be silly. I wouldn't say the figures are useless, the Rebel figures are true representation of the characters from the show and will fit in with the existing animated collection :)

Reaction score
I don't see why they'd be in realistic form anyway since these designs/characters don't exist in "real" form so that would be silly. I wouldn't say the figures are useless, the Rebel figures are true representation of the characters from the show and will fit in with the existing animated collection :)
I question that myself. Realistic figures are ask for but really how can you make a realistic figure out of something that has not realistic representation and simply an artist rendition of what to go by.

Reaction score
I agree, cartoon characters should be made in their animated form when initially released as figures. I think they're also easier to identify for kids. I remember showing my nephew the realistic ahsoka, and he described her as 'weird', likely because he was used to the animated figures...

GNT

Reaction score
Thanks to the fine guys over at Yodasnews.com we now have carded shots of this figure, make sure to click the link to view loose pics as well:

Reaction score
After watching the latest short, I'm looking forward to this guy a lot more. It was a little more difficult to be excited about some of the Rebels characters when I knew nothing about them. Now if only he came with a TIE Pilot helmet too!

Reaction score
I was at the Mall this weekend, and happened to see a video playing in the Disney store about him. So i gave it a little watch. It does make him a little more interesting seeing a glimpse into his back story, and how he's dealing with this "unknown gift" in a time when Jedi are wanted fugitives.

Reaction score
Agreed. All the collectors *****ing because they are not in realistic style are just crazy. Articulation, I can understand... but this IS the primary appearance of these characters. We should be complaining if they WEREN'T in the animated style.

Reaction score
I agree, cartoon characters should always have animated figures, I honestly don't mind the 5 POA either because I don't think kids and parents will support SA figures for $11+ each. This figure looks good, and I honestly don't care if they ever do realistic figures of Rebels characters in the future.

GNT

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to finding Ezra, I expect we'll get a repack eventually with a Lightsaber (when he has one) and a couple other nick-nacks.

Reaction score
I bought this single-carded version of Ezra yesterday at the Newington TRU. As I said in Recent Acquisitions, after having purchased the "Ghost Reveal" 3-pack weeks ago, getting this Ezra was kind of a "nonevent." But he's another check off my list, so that's something. :\

Reaction score
Don't know if Hasbro is cost cutting, but Ezra here doesn't have his backpack. Nice it has a helmet (which doesn't fit in any way), but no other accessory.