Ezra Bridger - REB03

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss the newly packaged Ezra Bridger figure. This figure was released previously in the Black Series line red packaging but will be seeing a return in the new 2020 packaging.

Anyone picking up this release?

Reaction score
Hopefully they learned from previous that they need to produce more of this guy.
Will pick it up to update current one in collection.

Reaction score
i had pre orders placed with both Entertainment Earth and Amazon ; SHOCKINGLY i woke up with tracking info from EE this morning so, ill have my Ezra in about a week. i had also placed for Chopper as i missed him too, he was retail on hasbrotoyshop for awhile but i guess hes still shipping in OCT?

Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss the newly packaged Ezra Bridger figure. This figure was released previously in the Black Series line red packaging but will be seeing a return in the new 2020 packaging.

Anyone picking up this release?
OH MY GOSH !!!! completly forgot about him.
Already had Hera, Kanan and Chopper. Excited about Zeb, I POed him, Sabine and Ahsoka and forgot about Ezra 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
... *off to check my sources*

Reaction score
Received mine today from GameStop, nice packaging, and glad I did not pay $80 for the "old" version...
Unfortunately he's sold out there now...he was in stock earlier this and last week

Reaction score
so , mine "shipped" from EE on 7/28.

no further updates until 8/2.

no further update until 8/6

annnnnd its still sitting in a "usps sorting facility" today--probably wont see it until next week still.

as shocking as it was that EE had this in hand and shipped before the rest staggered me, BUT THEIR SHIPPING STILL SUCKS BANTHA *****.

Reaction score
so , mine "shipped" from EE on 7/28.

no further updates until 8/2.

no further update until 8/6

annnnnd its still sitting in a "usps sorting facility" today--probably wont see it until next week still.

as shocking as it was that EE had this in hand and shipped before the rest staggered me, BUT THEIR SHIPPING STILL SUCKS BANTHA *****.
Its not EEs fault, its USPS. Have a sending "in transit no next facility" in IN since 6.27. 🙄

Reaction score

so i guess my whining was not needed as the tracking system was delayed and Ezra showed up today! 😅

first thoughts :

RIP to everyone who paid 3x,4x,5x or even 6x retail. those numbers were crazy for awhile there, however this is a GREAT figure.

the face scan is so lifelike, it is an amazing application of the face tech.

i dont really like the elbow or shoulder joints, they seem very dated and to be honest i had a slightly difficult time getting a pose that looked natural and that kept him in balance.

the helmet accesory both looks and fits great on him aswell, this is definitely in my top 10 Black series as far as quality and details go

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah he looks awesome from top to bottom but articulation is a step back. One of the hardest figures I’ve had to get in a natural stance and not fall over. The torso joint on mine is useless and the hips are really bad. But you’re right, design wise it’s gorgeous.

Reaction score
i really wish that with ALL the time that had passed, that they would have been cool and thrown in alternate heads for Ezra and Kanan and potentially another saber with Ezra BUUUUUT im sure theyll pepper in those later series looks in future waves

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sweet! I always wanted a figure of King of the Hill’s Joseph Gribble in the Star Wars universe!

Reaction score
So, is he any different than the first one? I have the original one that I got for retail, but just wondering if this one has anything different.

Reaction score
TBH it's probably all in the eye of the beholder, and I personally couldn't see any difference in any of the side by sides I've seen. So I have no plans on buying this newer version. It should be a straight repack the the last one though since it already had the new face print.

GNT

Reaction score
Did they update his head detailing for this release? I don’t think I picked up the original release.

Reaction score
I’m having issues getting Ezra’s legs to move at the hip. It looks like the post that the legs are attached to sticks out at an angle from the crotch piece:

47194F13-E26F-4261-94F7-2E76A1E39CC9.jpeg

I can’t tell if this is wrong and it is what is preventing his legs from moving, or if he’s just super tight and I need to see al him in some hot water.

Can some other people with the reissue version of Ezra comment on this?

Reaction score
These are the dreadful Y-Joints. Robo from theFwoosh suggested to apply some hot water and carefully try to loosen the joints by doing splits first. Otherwise you might risk breaking the joints.

Reaction score
These are the dreadful Y-Joints. Robo from theFwoosh suggested to apply some hot water and carefully try to loosen the joints by doing splits first. Otherwise you might risk breaking the joints.
Thanks. I had the original release and my copy didn’t have this problem, but I sold him when the new ones were announced since he was still going for a decent bit then and my reissue is black right out of the box.

Reaction score
Did they update his head detailing for this release? I don’t think I picked up the original release.
Most people will say it’s identical. It’s not. Colors on certain parts are slightly different and the digital print on the face looks a lil better. They adjusted the eyes to change the angle, looks better. I’m on the fence personally

Reaction score
I agree that there's no way they can be identical because color shades change with each production. In so far as are they the same figure, yes. There is no change in regards to photo real that the others received on reissue because Ezra already had that on the first release.

IMO he would be the last one that needs "replaced" by the new version, it's just nice that he's back out again for those who missed him.

Reaction score
Him and Chopper were the only 2 I didn't bother to order again as I am happy enough with them. I sold all my other original Rebels and ordered the new ones though.