Ezra Bridger - #86

Reaction score
Finally got him ordered yesterday at Disney Shop for free shipping. Everyplace I had him bookmarked was eventually sold out or removed for whatever reasons.

I waited so that I could save on shipping, by adding more figures as they are release. I am curious why Ezra of all characters is becoming HTF when we're still seeing Hera, Kanan and Sabine. I had thought most people didn't care for him. lol But it seems Kanan is the worst selling, and even half price at some places. Even Chopper is still available, and I figured he sell out before Ezra being a Droid and all.

Perhaps Ezra was made in fewer quantities.

Well at least now I have him and can begin the agonizing wait for Zeb.

Reaction score
If anyone of you fine US citizens have an extra Ezra, easy access to one etc, I will trade you - and perhaps throw in Greenland in the deal, but I can't make any promises on the latter.

Reaction score
Well, that explains it. I don't stay up to date on these types of details much anymore. The same thing happened to a few other figures I was waiting on. I guess you just can't do this anymore though.

If anyone of you fine US citizens have an extra Ezra, easy access to one etc, I will trade you - and perhaps throw in Greenland in the deal, but I can't make any promises on the latter.
Heck, If I had known this earlier. I would have ordered two!

Reaction score
Are you still looking for Ezra? Saw one at my local Target tonight...

Reaction score
Hello from the European Union. I'm looking for a pair of Ezra Bridger (or at least one). Any information or contact you can give me to get it, please tell me.
Thank you all.

Reaction score
Are you still looking for Ezra? Saw one at my local Target tonight...
Thats a good find!
Every now and then Target stocks some oldies but goodies.
I got TVC Enfys Nest there yesterday out of the blue, was happy to find it.

Reaction score
Got an email from Amazon this afternoon that this was back in stock!
By the time I checked it was sold out...he's been going for $120 online, wish I could get him at retail

I also received that email and was sold out. I hope this means that there's a current stock moving around.

Reaction score
I also received that email and was sold out. I hope this means that there's a current stock moving around.
Both FYE stores near me have had him in and out of stock on the shelf this month. I dont like rebels so i really didnt think this was htf. Maybe check their online?

Reaction score
Both FYE stores near me have had him in and out of stock on the shelf this month. I dont like rebels so i really didnt think this was htf. Maybe check their online?
If you buy two of them and ship to the European Union by economic mail, you would make me very happy.
Private message?

Reaction score
If you buy two of them and ship to the European Union by economic mail, you would make me very happy.
Private message?
I would have to go look, and right now bedridden with the flu. 😞 If I see them I will pick them up.

Reaction score
Where in europe are you?
Near Barcelona (Catalonia/Spain)

This is the most economic shipping used by BigBadToyStore:

Economy Air Mail (No Tracking)
8.00 per pound per shipment
Estimated Delivery in 13 to 18 business days after warehouse arrival

Reaction score
Yeah honestly I was surprised at his popularity and selling out so fast, considering all the complaints about the character I've heard.

Reaction score
Hm, I haven't seen that many Choppers here. Then again, he was packed twice in the wave (as was Obi-Wan), and his solid cases already shipped, so, that might explain it.

Reaction score
Wow, I just looked on eBay for Ezra. I went on a Rebels kick a few months ago and collected all of the line. Thankfully I picked this guy up when I did. It seems with black series figures you might as well pick them up early as you never know when they will sky rocket in value. Well, unless it’s Rey!

Reaction score
Every GameStop within 25 miles of me had 1 Ezra in stock in early December when his price was in the $40-$50 range on eBay; now all those GameStops are sold out of him.

Reaction score
I was just about to start watching Rebels when this wave went on preorder, plus I thought he looked like a good figure. I definitely didn't expect this figure to be this hard to find!

Reaction score
Looks like AMZ had him in stock around 6pm EST yesterday, now gone again.
Either bots or scalpers are grabbing him really quick.

Reaction score
I'm afraid to start watching Rebels because then I know I'll want all of the figures. I have everyone else, but for some reason skipped Ezra since I was trying to cut back on purchases. Hopefully he gets a re-relase someday.

Reaction score
Man! What's going with the price of Ezra? I just checked and he's like going for a $100 at some online retailers? I know I only saw him twice at Gamestop. Nowhere else.

Reaction score
Man! What's going with the price of Ezra? I just checked and he's like going for a $100 at some online retailers? I know I only saw him twice at Gamestop. Nowhere else.
lol I can't count the number of times I saw him at Gamestop and F.Y.E. Odd how he's suddenly become so valuable.

Reaction score
So it's time to say all at once:

Please Hasbro, can you serve more stock to online stores please?

Reaction score
I remember seeing one in the neca section at target, behind some stuff. And I remember thinking at the time it was odd that someone felt the need to stash a figure of Ezra Bridger of all characters. Guess he had more foresight than me?