Expanded Universe General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Found two of the concept speederbike on Amazon for $6.32 each.

The speeder is neat and the figure makes for a great background spacer/fringer type.

And I found a Star Tours DX droid for $4. Which is high considering it's a hunk of plastic with an arm. :{J

Reaction score
These concept speederbikes are neat. Like a flying armchair with blasters.

I see them like personal shopping carts on Nar Shadaa. :{J

Reaction score
I just got into the EU after being disappointed with the new movies. so far i've read heir to the empire and dark force rising, and am now reading the dark empire comics while i wait on the last command in the mail. i would appreciate it if someone could give me a basic outline of what books/comics come before/after the thrawn trilogy

Reaction score
Inside the front cover of essentially any EU novel is a timeline (just pick one off the shelf at a bookstore and you’ll see it).

Reaction score
Also, it’s fun y that they’re repacking Revan for TVC in 2019. Here in this thread, like 7 years ago, people were saying that he was too outdated for that!

Reaction score
I would love to see Hasbro test out a vintage version of the EU characters. Not just the cardbacks, but 5 point articulated figures as well. I would get more excited about that then the Retro release.

Reaction score
Just grabbed this guy off of Ebay. I love these EU figures. POTF2 5poa are my vintage lol