Exclusive Signings!

Reaction score
SWAU is having exclusive signings with Brendan Wayne and the main 5 actors from Star Wars Rebels! Brendan Wayne is the man underneath the armor in all 8 episodes, and has never signed before. His autographs start at just $50.

For Rebels they got the main five: Prinze, Tiya, Blum, Gray, and Marshall! All have send-in options for people to complete pieces, or they can be had in a special signing deal where an order for all 5 is just $200. I've never seen a mutli with that many names done that cheaply. Y'all should check these out, pretty awesome.

Reaction score
Curiosity question... I've never used anyone other than OPX, Topps, or Beckett for online autographs. Is SWAU a reputable company?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Curiosity question... I've never used anyone other than OPX, Topps, or Beckett for online autographs. Is SWAU a reputable company?

Thanks!
The most reputable company and group out there for Star Wars signings. Many of the team there are RebelScum alum, and their history and success speaks for themselves: Ford, Driver, Ridley, Dern, current signings with the Rebels crew, Nolte, Wayne, Esposito, ILM legends like Johnston, Tippett, Berg and more. No one better.

Reaction score
SWAU has added two more names for Mando fans- Gina Carano and Giancarlo Esposito. That makes 4 Mando signers signing exclusively with SWAU, including Nolte and Wayne. Perfect time for people to get multis done.