Exclusive Ship??!!

Reaction score
I was thinking wouldn't it be cool if they had available an exclusive ship?? Perhaps they could take the Target TIE fighter with the larger wings, and put electronics on it with movie accurate sound chip. So when you press the button it really sounded like it was firing and put two small green lights on the front of it. That would be awesome!!

Reaction score
An exclusive vehicle would be awsome, and while that TIE idea would be pretty sweet, I would like to see something never done before like The Hound's Tooth, or The IG-2000, or maybe a TIE Defender

Reaction score
Honestly, I think there's a better chance of the con getting moved to Alaska than there is for an exclusive ship. Maybe a titanium or something, but not a 3 3/4 inch Hasbro offering.

Reaction score
I would take an exclusive playset of some sort or vehicle. I think it would be rather small though as people would not want to lug a big item all over the convention floor or ship it back home on a plane. Eh, more I think about it it's not likely. Oh well it would be an interesting idea though.

Reaction score
Got to go for the beloved X-Wing. Who can forget the first time you saw those wings split into 4 pieces right before the Death Star trench run? My vote goes towards a special edition X-Wing with exclusive Luke figure.

Reaction score
It is my feeling that the X-wing has been a little overdone lately. With the recent news release of another TRU exclusive X-wing that I will probably go buy, I think they should do another vehicle. Maybe they should rerelease the TIE Interceptor.

Reaction score
MARTI said:
It is my feeling that the X-wing has been a little overdone lately. With the recent news release of another TRU exclusive X-wing that I will probably go buy, I think they should do another vehicle. Maybe they should rerelease the TIE Interceptor.
I can see your point. If not an exclusive X-Wing, my next selection has to be Vader's Executioner. Seeing that beast fly overhead chasing the Tantive IV during the opening scene in 'A New Hope' still sends shivers down my spine even to this day.

Reaction score
Jedi_Justin said:
my next selection has to be Vader's Executioner. Seeing that beast fly overhead chasing the Tantive IV during the opening scene in 'A New Hope' still sends shivers down my spine even to this day.

Ummmm....

The devastator was chasing the Tantive. The Executor didn't show up until Empire.

Reaction score
darthfloyd said:
Jedi_Justin said:
my next selection has to be Vader's Executioner. Seeing that beast fly overhead chasing the Tantive IV during the opening scene in 'A New Hope' still sends shivers down my spine even to this day.

Ummmm....

The devastator was chasing the Tantive. The Executor didn't show up until Empire.
Crap, you're right. Just realized my mistake. Sorry 'bout that one. It any event, I would go for the Devastator with maybe a smaller scale Tantive IV that comes with it.

Reaction score
I would really like a smaller ship...something like Obi-wan's clone speeder bike, or maybe a Lars landspeeder...maybe even luke's landspeeder with removeable cowlings, etc. I'm just trying to think of small vehicles they could release without breaking the attendees' budget or filling their suitcases.

I think the V-wing would be as large as they could go, but I don't know if I want them to pound one out that soon.