Ewok Multipack

Reaction score
So...is this multipack any good? I saw it at TRU the other day.

Reaction score
So...is this multipack any good? I saw it at TRU the other day.
Well, I think I probably paid too much (don't remember how much, tho) but I am an Ewok completest and had to have it. So I might not be the most impartial about it, but yeah, it's very good.

Reaction score
Well, I think I probably paid too much (don't remember how much, tho) but I am an Ewok completest and had to have it. So I might not be the most impartial about it, but yeah, it's very good.
I didn't check the price point. Amazon has it for 60$, is that what TRU has it for?

Reaction score
Nevermind, I don't read the part where you said that you forgot.

Reaction score
Yeah, but my Toys R Us is the one in Times Square in New York City, so they mark-up (at least initially). The Black Series was $11.49 for about a month or so before they dropped 'em back to $9.99.

Reaction score
personally I think it's a great set! Especially if you've been clamoring for Kneesaa for as long as I have! The other ones are a nice addition too, although I would have preferred if they had use Teebo's original head!

If you love Ewoks, it's a must have.

Reaction score
I would also agree this was a landmark multi-pack at its time of issue...
Now, I just wish they would give us some Clone Wars themed astromech multipacks

Reaction score
Awesome little set. There are still a few around my local TRU at full price.

Reaction score
I know that we've all had these for quite a while now and I meant to ask this much earlier. I like to touch up my Ewoks a little bit here & there (not a ton of paint, but light strokes on certain ones that I feel need them). On that note, I wanted to ask this here (as pics on the web are all over the place):

Does anyone feel that the grey paint on Teebo could use a slight bit of darkening, or do you feel he is perfect as is? The pics of him while he is drumming portray his coat as being much darker but those are "night time" pics, during the celebration scene if I'm not mistaken. Still though, does anyone feel that Teebo's grey color should actually be somewhere in between this version and the POTJ version. The POTJ grey is way too dark I know, but is this version's grey a little too light?

Thank you in advance for any help guys.

Reaction score
I'd say the light colour is fine but the dark could be darker, if you're brave enough to attempt such a thing. I'm not.

kk1

Reaction score

Yeah Teebo is more of a black and white striped ewok with a gray transition beyween, not dark gray on gray like the figure.

kk1

Reaction score
One other thing I've been meaning to clear up is Widdle. Long ago identified in the famous line up shot

heres another shot with the masks off (with Wijunkee, Romba and Leektar)

And in ROTJ putting logs under Han (and later coming out of the hut with a torch to light them)

Notice how sparse and messy the white is on his cheeks and the light color of his nose and lips, this same costume with a different hood was used in the Battle for Endor but with a black hood.

If the last shot looks familiar its just a reused shot from ROTJ and solves the mystery of who the trumpeter/ rope cutter was

Of course this is NOT the same ewok in the cockpit of the AT-ST with Chewbacca

Note his brown nose and lips and smile plus a completely different hood, he of course is also in the Battle for Endor (in the same scene) proving they are different costumes and not just the one after it got dirty and used

So who is who? One thing's for sure Hasbro and even Lucasfilm have dropped the ball as far as identifying these guys but it looks like we have enough film material to have at least 2 ewoks and three if you're a splitter as opposed to a lumper (as they say in the animal id biz). I say we make the guy in the AT-ST and Wicket's brother "Willy" leave Widdle as the ewok in the village and IDed in the photo and make the black hooded version of Widdle a 3rd ewok "Wiffy"? Since his ID is a little iffy ;)

Reaction score
fantastic set.
Hasbro pls repeat this format w/ both tusken raiders and jawas themes

Reaction score
I'm not Tuskens offer up as much variety. I mean, to us fans, there are plenty of variations but the at-a-glance visual appeal probably wouldn't be there.

I'm happy with the new Jawas we're getting but I would love a multipack like this. Throw in a droid as well.

Reaction score
I luvs me a good multipack like this one

Makes me pine for the days when we were getting the 3 pack Evolutions line on the shelves.

Reaction score
I'd be in for another set, though i'm not sure there are enough to fill it a second time around. Only need a couple more Ewoks really. And we all know what figure is the biggest MIA.

kk1

Reaction score
Looks like Nho'Apakk has been identified as the white furred one on the left.
Meet the Ewoks from Endor | StarWars.com

Thanks for the link. Interesting finally get a full body shot of Taras, looks like that is the ewok who carries C-3PO into the village

I guess they had to change Nho'Apakk once they made the K-mart 2 pack, funny they agreed with me that Chubbray matched that ewok and not the one at the catalpault with the half white face and my ID of Khungata, I wonder if someone is actually reading this? Though if they were I doubt they wouldn't keep misidentifying Flitchee as Wunka. :)

Reaction score
I changed Teebos head to the smiling Leektar type head and painted it. It looks more like him I think than the logray head.

I'm really hoping also that they remake Widdle from the Kmart thing since it dosen't look anything like him and make that dalmatian ewok.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here's those 3 in the original photo, notice Teebo has the alternate hood on oh and btw here's a third version "dead animal missing" Teebo.
That's what he gets for having a fashion designer girlfriend...he totally had to risk his life to come back and get that awesome hipster piece of clothing back. :(

Here's a great shot of the other skull hooded ewok
I always knew something seemed off about that fur replica thing from Topps. Now I have a theory that this one might've been a stunt double or something and that they included him in the film hoping nobody would notice.

By the way, thanks for your work on all these images. I read this whole thread for information (and it kinda took me three hours, but yeah) and I think I learnt most from you. If you're still considering making a web page, this web dev would definitely be up for cooperation, as I'm planning some sort of an archive on the cartoon series.

Also, really enjoyed NabooTattoo's custom of Teebo. :wub: The other one had mouth big enough to swallow the Millennium Falcon. :ninja:

kk1

Reaction score
That's what he gets for having a fashion designer girlfriend...he totally had to risk his life to come back and get that awesome hipster piece of clothing back. :(

I always knew something seemed off about that fur replica thing from Topps. Now I have a theory that this one might've been a stunt double or something and that they included him in the film hoping nobody would notice.

By the way, thanks for your work on all these images. I read this whole thread for information (and it kinda took me three hours, but yeah) and I think I learnt most from you. If you're still considering making a web page, this web dev would definitely be up for cooperation, as I'm planning some sort of an archive on the cartoon series.
You're welcome, (I hate to say how many hours I spent doing this :$ ) I have some free time coming up I might take you up on that offer.

Reaction score
Dedication to more or less obscure topics is what keeps the Internet awesome and what probably prevents us from becoming fans of some manufactured pop band.

And yay! :)