Ewok Multipack

Reaction score
Re: Widdle & Oochee (2010 Exclusive?)

Yeah this is great news. I hope they are from the new sculpt though as I thought the battle pack ones were from the old sculpt? Also who is the ewok that is coming in the glider battle pack?

Reaction score

darthconlan said:
Yeah this is great news. I hope they are from the new sculpt though as I thought the battle pack ones were from the old sculpt? Also who is the ewok that is coming in the glider battle pack?
They wouldnt dare release the hideous old repaints from the UBP, surely.

Reaction score

Personally I think it would have been better had Oochee been teamed up with his often forgotten companion Coochee.

Reaction score

Idpullthecurtain said:
darthconlan said:
Those repaints weren't that bad.

Reaction score

Wookie_inked said:
darthconlan said:
Also who is the ewok that is coming in the glider battle pack?
Warok
Cheers for that. Now its another ewok I have to try and find on ebay as Australia wont get either packs!

I will probably have to get Widdle and Oochee from there also. Anybody wanting to sell there Warok, just give me a message.

Reaction score

AnthonyP said:
Idpullthecurtain said:
darthconlan said:
Are you kidding? Articulation aside, these figures are way too big and the proportions are all wrong. Widdle wasnt even modified from the Wicket sculpt and consequently looks too much like it when displayed together. The cowls look terrible and werent modified. These were lazy. And it was annoying cos they came out after the Chirpa. The new style of Ewoks make them look redundant, these were released 11 years after the Wicket and Logray set, no excuse for them not using the newer parts.

The old POTF2 figures cant really be displayed with post-Chirpa Ewoks without them looking like they are not from the same line of figures at all.

Reaction score

Idpullthecurtain said:
AnthonyP said:
Idpullthecurtain said:
darthconlan said:
Are you kidding? Articulation aside, these figures are way too big and the proportions are all wrong. Widdle wasnt even modified from the Wicket sculpt and consequently looks too much like it when displayed together. The cowls look terrible and werent modified. These were lazy. And it was annoying cos they came out after the Chirpa. The new style of Ewoks make them look redundant, these were released 11 years after the Wicket and Logray set, no excuse for them not using the newer parts.

The old POTF2 figures cant really be displayed with post-Chirpa Ewoks without them looking like they are not from the same line of figures at all.
Dude... sarcasm, you missed it.

Reaction score

Idpullthecurtain said:
I disagree:

I always thought that Chirpa was too small myself.

Reaction score

Darth_Satan said:
Idpullthecurtain said:
I disagree:

Cool and each to their own but I cant wait till Wicket and Logray get replaced. I am just gonna ditch the two gilder ewoks.

Reaction score

Darth_Satan said:
Idpullthecurtain said:
I disagree:

I initially thought that as well but he was the very first of the next gen Ewoks and probably was misjudged.
Funny thing he's listed at 1 meter on wiki same height they have for Logray but in the photo he's a good head shorter then Logray. I'd imagine when they do Wicket he'll be a tad shorter then Chirpa.

Reaction score

Masterfett said:
Darth_Satan said:
Idpullthecurtain said:
I disagree:

I initially thought that as well but he was the very first of the next gen Ewoks and probably was misjudged.
Funny thing he's listed at 1 meter on wiki same height they have for Logray but in the photo he's a good head shorter then Logray. I'd imagine when they do Wicket he'll be a tad shorter then Chirpa.
lol Chirpa is sitting on his throne and Logray is standing in that pic!

Reaction score

I will definitely buy these two as long as they are not just rereleases of the UBP figures (I really don't see how they could be).

I've always been a big fan of Ewoks and I'm really happy that they are popular enough again for Hasbro to keep rolling new ones out every year.

Hopefully, fan interest will continue long enough for us to see figures of Chukha-Trok and Kaink from the Ewok movies. Those would be my most wanted Ewok figures.

Chukha-Trok:

Kaink:

Reaction score

bigbarada said:
Hopefully, fan interest will continue long enough for us to see figures of Chukha-Trok and Kaink from the Ewok movies. Those would be my most wanted Ewok figures.
Those are both excellent choices... if they ever make figures from those films, those two are the absolute "musts" when it comes to actual Ewok characters. Everyone else was basically "ROTJ with fancier eyes". Those two are all they'd have to make, far as Ewoks go (I don't feel any pressing need for a Wicket with light irises) since they've got such distinct looks. Throw in Cindel and Teek from the 2nd film, and you've got a whopping two carded figures to slip into a wave somewhere (Chukha & Kaink from Caravan of Courage on one card, Cindel & Teek from Battle for Endor on the other; they're all small, no need to single-card any!).

After that, everything else is gravy. Charal, Marauders, Mace, Noa, repainted Wicket, etc.

Reaction score

It's weird how I hate Ewoks in the movie, but love them in plastic. I think I have 53 modern Ewoks, 10 or so POTF era, and most of the vintage figures.

Reaction score

well we now know that the Hoth BP and the Jabba WONT be at TF. So I wonder if there are any OT exclusives that we will get to see next week? Maybe Widdle and Oochee? I really hope so....

Reaction score

i am so glad we are getting new tools of these guy. i didn't want to get that endor battle pack just for repaint versions of them and getting them individually on ebay was proving to be difficult.

Reaction score

mandalorehunter said:
i am so glad we are getting new tools of these guy. i didn't want to get that endor battle pack just for repaint versions of them and getting them individually on ebay was proving to be difficult.
agree 100%, glad I held off.

Reaction score

So you guys are fine not having the log that came with the set?

Reaction score

Let's not get back into logs....

Those that were here, remember...

I'm very excited to have these two.

'78

Reaction score

I don't know. The current Oochee figure is my favorite Ewok figure so far. I know most people probably don't like it because it's a little oversized, but I think it looks great. I'll still get this pack. I'm sure they'll look different enough to serve as different Ewoks.

Reaction score

Okami said:
I'll still get this pack. I'm sure they'll look different enough to serve as different Ewoks.
That's what I'll do too, same with a new Wicket. With these furry blighters you can get away with it!

Reaction score

Since78, I still want to know if you ever got the Marvel 3 pack you were dissing? You went strangely quiet on that front...

Reaction score

Well since these two are confirmed I want to know what hey are packed with, more Ewoks, AT-ST, Endor Trooper, Imperial Trooper etc.?

Reaction score

I am wondering if they were to be packed with Chukha Trok, because according to the QnA the "pack" he is in is being shelved for now.

I realize "pack" could mean single carded figure 2 pack, but seeing as we are going Vintage I doubt that is the case - and I doubt we will see anymore 2 packed Ewoks.

Reaction score

I want you with burst open chest feature from At-St blast.
Then his little pal also strewn next to him with his fur burnt on one side teaching him, "DONT F&@K with the EMPIRE!!!!

Reaction score

Absolutely love the Endor themed 2 pack idea, and those indeed would go over better than the other 2 packs they've put out. I'd be all over them.

If they went a battle pack route, Chewie included, maybe that'd be a format to get the dead animal carcass out. I know not exactly same scenes, however general enough for Hasbro. Maybe a blaster damaged stormtrooper.

Reaction score

Yeah, a cool pack-in would be nice. Definitely welcome new Ewoks and Endor battle accessories.

Reaction score

I just bought the UBP ones from a scummer but I don't mind. Like the guy who posted the group shot picture, I buy every ewok figure, vintage and modern and mix them together in my endor diorama for more variety. Even multiples of wicket, teebo, etc. of various types.

Reaction score

I agree. More Ewoks= good. That one from the ewoks film- Kaink? Thats a cool look. I hope we get him (or her)

Reaction score

As far as I'm concerned, Hasbro can make as many Ewoks as they want. I love these guys.

Reaction score

I wouldn't go so far to say cancelled, but it does sound like they were delayed, moved back, in search of a new release outlet, etc.

Going to switch this thread up based on the news about Chuka Trok - as it sounds like all three were part of a bigger Ewok multipack.

'78

Reaction score
Re: Ewok Multipack (2011 at the Earliest)

This thread was originally used to discuss Widdle and Oochee, but in light of the Q&A answers that came down on 6/2, it appears that these two were part of a larger Ewok multipack that was also to include Chuka Trok.

Unfortunately this multi-pack got cancelled for this year, but sounds like it still has a shot for down the road.

Let's use this thread to show our support of such a pack, so that this, like all too many other potential releases doesn't fade into ignominity...

This one was actually needed!

'78

Reaction score

Since1978 said:
I wouldn't go so far to say cancelled, but it does sound like they were delayed, moved back, in search of a new release outlet, etc.

Going to switch this thread up based on the news about Chuka Trok - as it sounds like all three were part of a bigger Ewok multipack.

'78
Well it is cancelled as it was planned.
But of course we do hope the figures or the whole set can be made available somewhere else. I really hope so!

Reaction score

In recent years, Hasbro has made some truly fantastic Ewoks, so a multipack would be very welcome, especially if it included characters like Chuka Trok.

Reaction score

Another impossible to find, low production numbered, un-evenly distributed exclusive. Just a guess.

Reaction score

A larger pack of Ewoks would have been really cool, and I'm bummed it got canceled. Better idea than the crucible set.

I'm all for them to do an exclusive 2 pack line, much like the Genonsis sets. Endor themed sets. Get Leia in her dress with Wicket. Ewoks with stromtrooper helmet roto-tom drums! Those I would be all over.

Hopefully it pans out somehow, we're only a few years off from the 30th of ROTJ, the easiest of all films to do figures from, so hopefully they've got something cool like this to celebrate it.