Ewok Catapult with 2 Ewoks

These aren't listed on Kmart.com anymore (nor is the scanner crew), so I'm assuming they'll go clearance soon.

Popped into my local Kmart for the first time in months today, and while not on clearance I was surprised to see they had at least 30 sitting on the shelves! When I got mine originally it was the only one there.

I regret only getting one of these. My Kmart also had like 20+. So when I went in last part of last year, I found the 2 action sets and picked up one set of this. I said to myself "hell I;ll come back later when I am looking for other Black Series figures". WELL, I got busy, only visited one time more. Then.... i found out Kmart was closing and has now closed... and here I was thinking "oh no worries"... so now I just have the one. What I like to do always is buy one 1 to grade, and one to put out and have on display out of the box, just as I have done with the Falcon, AT AT, X Wing, action sets, AT-ST, etc.

If someone has one they would sell to me at cost, let me know.

Picked up one of these sets last week. My K-Mart still had 3 left (at regular price) and two of the Scanning Crew sets with Stormtroopers (smushed up boxes). I'd have bought them all if they'd been on Clarance for half or more off. I bit the bullet as who knows if I'll find them cheaper.

Stemzee & Chubbray's Grand Adventure

Entrusted with a critical mission, Stem & Chub travel through the forest and climb to the great temple in the sky with orders to protect it.

P40A0953.jpg

P40A0954.jpg

P40A0955.jpg

P40A0956.jpg

P40A0952.jpg

P40A0940.jpg

P40A0947.jpg

Stemzee & Chubbray's Grand Adventure

Entrusted with a critical mission, Stem & Chub travel through the forest and climb to the great temple in the sky with orders to protect it.

P40A0953.jpg

P40A0954.jpg

P40A0955.jpg

P40A0956.jpg

P40A0952.jpg

P40A0940.jpg

P40A0947.jpg

very nice job, thank you for sharing!

Great pics Atari.

I got this pack in the mail this morning - snagged it off eBay for less than retail. It's a wonderful set. I love how they've been adding minor Ewoks recently, the only onscreen ones I still need to pick up are Widdle/Wunka from the Scouts pack.

The catapult is fantastic, too. It looks like more planning/passion when into its boulders than half of the Black Series figures.

I stopped by my KMART last night and the EWOK set was now in the clearance isle. Only a dollar off the original price but they had an additional 20% off sign up so not a bad deal if someone was still looking for these.

There were close to a dozen of them at a local KMart going out of business sale. I believe with the 40 percent off, they were down to 12 bucks. Maybe it was 9. Anyway, if you are desperate for them, PM me and I will see if they are still there. It is an awesome set, and you shouldn't miss out.

After about 1 year, they won't move, even at $9.00.

That store must be in a bad locale for Ewok selling is all. IMO it's an even more Awesome set at $9! My store sold out of them long before the price reduction.

Back