Event: Toms River Public Library- May 4th

Reaction score
Just thought I'd bring this along incase anyone was interested. If you plan on attending I suggest you register with www.theoceancountylibrary.org . All you need is a Library card to do so, and you can register as many people as you need. My inside sources (I work at a different branch, but in the same library system) tell me it's going to be a lot of fun, especially for younger kids. and it's May 4th- what better way to spend May 4th than at a Star Wars event?

Description:
May the 4th Be With You! : Star Wars®: The Clone Wars: Ultimate Battles with author Jason Fry.
Toms River Branch
Tuesday, May 4, 7 p.m.
or call 732-349-6200 / .
Join author Jason Fry for an inside look at the ferocious, fire-storm battles featured in The Clone Wars television series.

Star Wars®: The Clone Wars: Ultimate Battles highlights the weapons, spaceships, strategies, and spies who made the Clone Wars an epic time in Star Wars history.

Jason Fry is a writer in Brooklyn, New York, where he lives with his wife, son, and about a metric ton of Star Wars stuff. He is the author of the New York Times bestselling Star Wars: The Clone Wars Visual Guide, Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Ultimate Battles, Star Wars: The Clone Wars: New Battlefronts, Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia, and The Clone Wars: Official Episode Guide: Season 1, and has written extensively for the Star Wars Insider magazine.

Lots of fun and surprises!

http://engagedpatrons.org/EventsExtended.cfm?SiteID=2161&EventID=62493