Evaan Verlaine 6" Custom

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, back after a veeery long absence! This is something I've been working on as part of a bigger project to cover the (rather neglected) female pilots of the Star Wars OT era. The first pilot I have done is Evaan Verlaine (the pilot of Y-Wing Gold 3 during the Death Star attack in ANH. for those who don't know). To create Evaan I used the Black Series 6" Luke Skywalker with a repaint and 3D printed head (using Shapeways) based on one I created using FaceGen Artist, DAZ Studio and 3DS Max.

Evaan 1a.jpg

Evaan 2a.jpg

Evaan 3a.jpg
Evaan 4a.jpgEvaan 5a.jpg

So who is she based on? Well officially there is only the graphic novel, however, there is a female cosplayer who thinks they may have based Evaan on her! I think she might have something, so the head is based on Molly Yerger!

Evaan Molly 2a.jpg

Finally here she is with her Gold 3 Y-Wing

Gold3 and Evaan1a.jpg

Ten points if you can ID her astromech :)

Next up will be Iden Versio...

Xrys

Attachments

Reaction score
Really cool figure, if it's a pink Astro, I'll guess it's a R2-KT.
Thanks! :) Well done, you're right it's R2-KT! I think she exists at this time in canon, but doesn't have a storyline. As Evaan's astromech hasn't been identified, I thought it would be cool if they could be together to be an all-female crew ♀

Reaction score
Wow - have you considered creating a tutorial on eye painting? That really pops - well done!

Reaction score
What about a few different sources for a kitbash? For a starter, the POTF2 Hasbro Luke Pilot could be a more reasonably priced alternative. The Hasbro 12" line helmets are way too big, but the flight suit over some of the modern female figures can be nipped and tucked and/or cut down for purpose. You wouldn't have to go to the seamless figures like Phicen - some of the slightly older ones like Cy Girls would do. There's a huge variety of heads over the last 10-15 to pick from.

For the helmet, you might try the Bandai line (if they ended up making a Rebel Pilot helmet), the Titanium series (they are made of metal), or the Tomy helmets (though you don't seem them around much anymore). Heck, there are probably sellers that do 3D print of the on the 'bay. You might also check out 1:6 Warriors for ideas! 1:6 Warriors - Rebel Helmets