Euro-language threads

Reaction score
You'll have noticed that we now have a moderator (NEO-242) who speaks Dutch and takes care of the Netherlands thread. We have also just appointed a French speaking moderator too. Until we have all the major European languages covered we won't be moving to non-English threads.

We are looking for German, Spanish and Italian-speaking moderators. Please contact me if you have any recommendations to make. My address is jeremy@rebelscum.com.

Jeremy

Reaction score
well I am german but I live in paris at the moment, don't have enough time to be a moderator and, most important, I think I wouldn't be a good moderator
I think Real Scooby speaks german, although he's actually from austria...

Reaction score
Uhm, thanks for volunteering yourself not to be a moderator?! I haven't seen that done before.

Let's hope The Real Scooby steps up.

Jeremy

Reaction score
well it is kinda dumb isn't it
but I just wanted to say that I am german too in case somebody says that there aren't any germans on here anyway
and I wanted to say that real scooby probably would be your best bet

Reaction score
Thanks 187-Maul for your vote. I actually am following this idea since its very first minute.
And I really would love to step up to be a german moderator.

Jeremy : What exactly would be the task ? Just oversee german spoken threads that there is nothing wrong ? It would be my second try in something like this. I used to be a newsreporter for www.jedidefender.com . I quitted there after two months because of the timezones. When I found something new early in the morning, some other US-member already reported that. I felt very useless after a while.
I really would like to try this german mod job.