ESB - Boba Fett Legends in 3-Dimensions Bust

Reaction score
Preordered this in a german shop for 149€ , should be cool with Mando MK1 and MK3...i guess a ROTJ and Mando Boba versions are inevitable...and maybe Jango, Bo Katan and Sabine Wren....

Reaction score
After looking at their pictures it always bothers me they can get the correct skull for ESB on the shoulder! Crazy. I know it’s not GG’s fault and it’s most likely Lucas licensing but come on...

Reaction score
Ordered! I don't think this will last long. 1000 pieces and they've given some to other retailers.

Reaction score
I have so many Fetts, including sideshow's 1:1. So do I need another bust of him...?
Think I'd rather wait for the Boba Fett series version.

Reaction score
Do it, do it, do it 😄
Got mine on pre order with BBTS.
I think I will, I think I will, I think I .... I did it! :p

I think it will go well on my shelf with the first GG Boba Fett statue and the Boba Fett Collector's Gallery one, or I could put the Code 3 Slave 1 next to it. It's your fault, Carly! :)

Reaction score
I’m not digging the position of his head. Seems awkward from every angle. Looks good otherwise and I too really like the base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I think I will, I think I will, I think I .... I did it! :p

I think it will go well on my shelf with the first GG Boba Fett statue and the Boba Fett Collector's Gallery one, or I could put the Code 3 Slave 1 next to it. It's your fault, Carly! :)
Yes! I think with the code 3 Slave 1.

Been on the fence a bit with this line especially after the crappy paint jobs on Kylo Ren, fingers crossed it comes out good!

Reaction score
Yes! I think with the code 3 Slave 1.

Been on the fence a bit with this line especially after the crappy paint jobs on Kylo Ren, fingers crossed it comes out good!
Yes. Hopefully it'd be delivered without any paint issues, indeed. Fingers crossed!

Reaction score
I have ordered this one, think it looks great with the slave one base. sadly I don’t have the code 3 slave one as companion, but can picture them looking fab together in my head.

Reaction score
I've already got both variants from the original L3D line. I'm good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk