ESB 40th Anniversary Collection

Reaction score
I'm very excited about a TIE Fighter Pilot in wave two. Likely wishful thinking; but it would be really sweet if it came with the old Kenner pistol instead of the E-11

Reaction score
Never bought a full case before but that wave looks like a sure-thing full case buy, particularly if the Lando faceprint matches the usual quality.

Reaction score
I can't wait for Snowspeeder Luke! It would be cool if he came with a grappling hook (it doesn't look like it). Still awesome nonetheless.

(waiting for patrickdurfee to chime in and chew me out for wanting a grappling hook lol)

Last edited:
Reaction score
So is the Snowspeeder Luke an actual new sculpt or is it just the pilot figure with grey gloves?

Reaction score
Man, they look good from what little you can see in those pics. I wonder if Lando has a whole new head sculpt? It looks a little different to me, but very hard to tell. Snowspeeder Luke and Hoth rebel Soldier look awesome! Heck, I may even pick up R2...though why doesn't he come with any accessories???

Reaction score
So is the Snowspeeder Luke an actual new sculpt or is it just the pilot figure with grey gloves?
Jayson's already answered but he has new boots and generally looks bulkier to me. It may be a low quality pic for now but I can already see the differences.

Reaction score
Now we just need Lobot, Dagobah Luke and a new Vader.

Of course there’s much more needed for the non Empire figs, most specifically Zeb!

Reaction score
Snowspeeder Luke is entirely different than x-wing Luke. He has different boots and gloves, but also is wearing a big winter coat over his flightsuit. That’s why he looks bulkier. He IS!

Reaction score
I see the TIE Pilot still has an E-11 contrary to my hope; and eventhough I already have the regular Black Series boxed version; this one is a must have!

Reaction score
Snowspeder Luke checks off a big want from my wish list--can't wait to get it!

Dagobah Artoo would be nice, but unless they've addressed the size issue like they have with the last couple of Chewies I'll likely pass.

Reaction score
Snowspeder Luke checks off a big want from my wish list--can't wait to get it!

Dagobah Artoo would be nice, but unless they've addressed the size issue like they have with the last couple of Chewies I'll likely pass.
For some unknown, to me, reason, they reverted back to the "old" size when they actually did address it with the release of BT-1
So I don't think they will.

Reaction score
Makes me wonder if they are going to put up the Star Wars stuff later on. I only Pre ordered Sna Dragon from Transformers.

Reaction score
I ended up getting the AT AT Driver. I just loved that figure too much as a kid (and to this day the design) to not buy it.

I really love the Hoth Leia, Snowspeeder and Probe Droid too, but I did not get them. However, I am thrilled they are giving the best SW movie in the franchise the proper respect with these releases :).

Reaction score
Amazon also has them...pre-ordered both waves but can't say I'm really excited about them. The different heads on the Hoth Rebel Soldier was a nice touch though.

Reaction score
Any idea when we might get a look at wave 3?

Pre-orders for waves 1 and 2 are available at Wal-Mart, too.

Last edited: