Episode II Cereals

gus

Reaction score
The Episode II cereals are starting to appear in stores. I've been updating the cereal charts on my site as I hear about new variations (in USA and Canada thus far, but soon everywhere):

http://www.toysrgus.com/images-food/cereal-chart.html

The foil Episode II cereal box looks really cool and appears in two different covers. There's also a large Costco/Sam's club size box which should be appearing in those stores soon.

There is conflicting info on the Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Honey Nut Chex, and Golden Grahams cereals. Someone on the theforce.net staff hear officially from General Mills that the Star Wars NASCAR offer would only appear in Georgia, Arkansas, Louisiana, Florida, South and North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Alabama, and Mississippi. Others have found the box in Michigan and New Jersey. So far, I only have one box added to the chart for this offer, so if you find more examples of these boxes (sizes, variations, etc.), please send them my way. Thanks.

--Gus
gus@toysrgus.com

Reaction score
Has there been any sightings of display's or signage for the cereals, or do they not do that for cereal?