episode 2 teaser poster question

G

based on the time scale seen for episode 1, or any stories you may have heard, does anyone know when the episode 2 teaser 1-sheet is likely to be revealed / available?

also, was the episode 1 teaser only available to the fan club? i picked mine up on ebay a while back. just wondered what retail availability might be like...

thanks

Reaction score
On Christmas Day the Star Wars Theater / Teaser poster is going to come out at Genral Cinema.
This is what I have heard from a guy who works there.

------------------
Boba Binks, the most feared Bounty Hunter in the Universe.

"You're not a collector's item! You are a child's plaything. You are a toy!"
Buzz Lightyear - ToyStory2

Reaction score
I think the one-sided Episode I Style A poster was made available through the Fan Club around February of 1999 along with a huge vinyl banner. I could be off on those dates though because I'm really not sure.

G

cheers guys. guess i'm just going to have to sit tight & wait. i am so impatient!!

Reaction score
The teaser one-sheet will be released around the same time as the teaser trailer, probably November/Thanksgiving - same as Episode I.
The teaser poster released by the Fan Club was NOT the actual theatre-size one-sheet sent to distributors by Fox Publicity. Nor was it the same size as the two-sided teaser one sheet also sent to theatres.