Episode 1 N-1 Naboo Starfighter

Reaction score
I only bought one of these when episode 1 came out(and no I never picked up extras when Toys R Us had the sale on these, boy am I kicking myself right now), however I just decided that I needed more of the fighters to recreate the scene when Padme is attacked on the landing platform on Coruscant. Has anybody been able to find these at retail? Are they still been sold at retail ?(Kb, toys r us, k-mart, target)I know I will probably have to resort to buying extra Naboo fighters online. They probably will charge an arm and a leg. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Reaction score
For some reason I skipped the naboo fighter when it was released, but bought most of the other ships from the film. I just recently ended up buying the "boxed electronic naboo fighter" off ebay. Cost 16 bucks (including shipping). I've seen them hover around that price for a while. My biggest piece of advice is just wait and watch the auction pages. I saw one go for as low as 4 bucks loose. It had been displayed in this guy's office. Just keep your eyes open. That and don't buy from someone overseas. Nothing against them, but I do see alot of auctions for naboo fighters that come from china and while these may be reputable sellers, you'll probably pay more for shipping than the item.

Reaction score
Hey, I thought there was talk of Hasbro re-releasing this in a window boxed set with the pilot Padme figure sometime soon...?

J...

Reaction score
I've also heard these are being re-relased this year. I only bought two...I wouldn't mind picking up one or two more.

GNT

Reaction score
A re-release of the vehicle should be out this year, chances are it will have more dirt marks and that

G

Guess I'm lucky...after the X-Mas of '99 my local WalMart Supercenter was selling N-1s for $4...I managed to snag like the 5 that were left, and opened 1. I really love this vehicle, out of all the Episode I toys that were released this has to be on my top 10.

G

They don't clog the shelves here anymore but i have also heard they will be re-relesed so keep your fingers crossed. Cool vechile though.

Reaction score
just hit up ebay and you can probably get one for dirt cheap loose. plus if you want more than one then thats probably the way to go.

G

Originally posted by darth ranger:
They probably will charge an arm and a leg.
<font size="2" face="arial">I have a few of them, bought 'em to get the free R2's at TRU in France but shipping costs would kill you....or at least your wallet

Reaction score
Did most of you "armada build" with the Naboo Starfighter?

The reason I asked is because around 1999-2000 I saw tons of these things on the shelves and I ended up buying four for my theed hanger diorama. I intended on buying only one, but they were everywhere in droves (I remember them literally stacked to the ceiling at KB a couple of times),and they hit clearance prices so I bought three more for my "armada"

Reaction score
Re: Did most of you "armada build" with the Naboo Starfighter?

I wouldn't call mine an armada by any means, but what I am trying to do is to get one for each pilot figure. Ric Olie, Anakin, and Padme each have their own personal ship. I just need one more for Typho and I'm good, right?
-Ty-

Reaction score

I only have 2. They take up too much space for me to get many more than that.

Reaction score

if any french retailer visit this forum : pls u have to learn about clearance sales
toy store almost never do these

Reaction score

I have three, and three boxed that I have tried to sell but have given up.

Reaction score

Yeah I bought four of them a clearance price, they were to cheap to pass up.

Reaction score

At a local store, tons of those fighters were on the shelves. They never went on clearance...in more than 3 years time.
Then, with the next visit, they were gone. I bet they are still rotting somewhere in the back of the store... If only they would have clearanced them

Reaction score

I did not collect back when Ep 1 came out, so I didn't pick this item up. Was it as bad a seller as the Jedi Starfighter? (I bought 2 through kb toys website for $5 each)
I remember there was talk of this ship being reissued with a Padme pilot, but haven't heard of anything for awhile.

Reaction score

I was going to get 2 for saga Pilot Padme and Typho. I have Ric carded, and also, I would love to get my hands on oh say, 4 red leader X-wings that are coming out so I can have an armada of X-wings. 1 for luke, one for wedge, one biggs, one for the red leader

Reaction score

Originally posted by Neo-242:
At a local store, tons of those fighters were on the shelves. They never went on clearance...in more than 3 years time.
Then, with the next visit, they were gone. I bet they are still rotting somewhere in the back of the store... If only they would have clearanced them
<font size="2" face="arial">i know what u mean

Reaction score

Originally posted by blaster E11 from blastech:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Neo-242:
<font size="2" face="arial">i know what u mean
</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">yup, same here

Reaction score

nah, i didn't "armada build" simply for monotary reasons. i'd rather buy every single different ship that's out there rather than stock up with a lot of one ship (although if i could do both that would rock!
)

Reaction score

I got mine from a French Toys R Us for a pretty cheap price (about a tenner? can't remember exactly) but seeing as I was young at the time I didn't buy loads...when you're playing with them you only need one, and everyone else gets stacked on the back of the ship or wedged into the cockpit.

Reaction score

i didnt make an armada because i only get one of each of the vehicles.

Reaction score

I did not make one either.

Reaction score

I need more of these for some kool dioramas.

Reaction score

Nah, I have only one. I bought that last one on clearance at TRU.

Reaction score
Naboo Starfighter

gotta be one of my favorite ships, i had mine for years before i regretably sold it. wish i still has it, it was small, lightweight and had cool sounds and lit up i think too.

Reaction score
Re: Naboo Starfighter

The yellow Naboo starship is a great vehicle, and is one of my favorite EP 1 toys. I remember getting this prior to the film's release back in '99, and being very impressed by the sleek/smooth appearance. It definitely gives you a "Flash Gordon-ish" feel, but at the same time is most definitely SW (though a different SW than what we saw in the OT). I also like how the appearance reflects the more prosperous time of the Old Republic, before the corruption of the Empire began and many of the vehicles became used-looking, old, & battered (which is what we originally saw in the OT).

Reaction score

This would be a nice re-release if they were to use some vac metalized chrome to the silver areas.

Reaction score

Eopie_Herder said:
This would be a nice re-release if they were to use some vac metalized chrome to the silver areas.
Agreed!

Great vehicle - & a standout in the entire PT if you ask me. I'd love to see this little beauty repainted & re-released! I've only got the recent little DeAgostini die-cast version at the moment.

Reaction score

yes this vehicle was special to me cuz i got it before the film came out in '99 and i was about 12 and i loved it so much, i had it for a loong time.

Reaction score
So as a kid, apparently I was stupid and never complained, but I realized I either got a defected N-1, or one that had been returned to the store. I remember getting it for one Christmas, and opening it and playing with it. But, its occurred to me, it has nos tickers, and since the day I and my parents opened it, it has never had the tail piece. Not getting any re-releases (if its ever been re-released at all), this has only really started to bug me now, as its a good ship, and I still love it. I just wish I'd realized it was wrong as a kid, something I was usually good at.