Episode 1 General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
When Ep 1 came out I was obsessed with battle droids from the time I first saw the trailer. I bought every variant of battle droid I could find and stashed them away. I still enjoy getting those boxes out and looking over them on rainy days. Good stuff

Reaction score
Much the same myself, getting to the carded collection is a little more of a challenge as to were Im storing it but nothing quite like going through them and remembering what one has in the stash lol

Reaction score
Looking back I guess that Episode 1 stuff collecting may become quite rewarding over the next few years.

Reaction score
How exhaustive are the packaging variant listings in the photo archives for Episode I figures? For example, it shows Captain Tarpals with two variants (.0000 & .0100). Aside from these minor number changes the back image looks identical with the same 8 figure assortment pictured. Adi Gallia has a similar assortment but with her added in between Tarpals and Mace to make it a 9-back card. So, does anyone know if Tarpals comes in anything other than the 8-back version? I'm guessing this answer would apply to most/all of the other Episode I figures.