Epic Collections wave 2

Log

Reaction score
Were the Epic Collections wave 2 sets ever released at retail? I got mine by ordering them directly through Galoob. Are they rare items?

The sets are Dark Force Rising, Dark Apprentice, and The Courtship of Princess Leia. I really like them and due to their apparent rarity, they're some of my favorite pieces in my collection. It's a shame the Epic Collections didn't have a third wave. The Last Command, Champions of the Force, and The Crystal Star would have been great sets to have.

Anyway, anyone know anything about the EC wave 2 sets?

------------------
"I've been waiting for you Obi-Wan. We meet again at last. When we last met I was but the learner now I am the master"-Darth Vader

Reaction score
They were only released to retail overseas, since the first wave did SO poorly here in the States.

------------------
"Alderaan in flames, missiles heading towards Death Star. Film at eleven."

BHC Moderator of POTF2, Galoob, Films, Ep 1, Lego, Classifieds
SSG Micro Machines and Lego Editor

Reaction score
I nver knew thay had a second assortment.
I will have to check this out. I know at Big Lots they have a ton of this packages from the first set, It makes me wonder if they might have the second.

------------------
Boba Binks, the most feared Bounty Hunter in the Universe.

"You're not a collector's item! You are a child's plaything. You are a toy!"
Buzz Lightyear - ToyStory2

Reaction score
I read about this in another forum, and have since looked for these at some of the close-out stores in the Dallas ares, but I have only seen the first three titles.