Epic Collections 4-6

Reaction score
Were Epic Collections set 4-6 ever released domestically or just via the 1-800-Galoob number and overseas?

Reaction score
Unfortunately they never saw a domestic release. There's a set somewhere on eBay right now though

Reaction score
I have a complete set and am glad I have them.

I was jsut wondering a bit about their distribution. I have heard a couple people claim they found them at the clearance KB stores in factory outlet malls

Reaction score
Thanks DockingBay for putting these up for sale and helping out fellow Galoob fans! How much are you going to sell them for?

Reaction score
oops, I didn't mean it that way. I meant I have a complete set finally for my collection. I have just recently sold my extra sets.

Sorry for the confusion

Reaction score
Man, I wish I would have been around when you sold your extras. The set on eBay now starts at $110 and I'm sure it will rise. Plus the seller is from japan so you know airmail shipping will be outrageous. Ouch!

Reaction score
Actually, I think I have bought some from that seller and shipping was not that bad.

I sold my Dark Forces Rising I think 2 nights ago.

SCS

Reaction score
what are the 4-6 ones?

#I have the first 3 but wha\t are the second three. If you can post pics please do!!!!

Reaction score
IV Dark Apprentice with Probot, Dorsk 81, Exar Kun, Lando, Expanded B-Wing and the Tafanda Bay

V Dark Force Rising with Borsk Fey'lya, Emperor Palpatine, Garm Bel Iblis, X-Wing, the Coral Vanda and a Scimitar Assault Bomber

VI The Courtship of Princess Leia with Leia, Prince Isolder, Gethzerion, AT-ST, the Mon Remonda, and a Hapes Nova Battle cruiser

I will post pics when I can....

Reaction score
I've only just recently found out these exist. I'd love to get them but I don't suppose they come up for sale very often either, and probably out my price range when they do.

Reaction score
You're correct - very expensive, and they rarely go up for sale. The only ship I own is the Mon Remonda, they are resin casts of the original, which I painted. I'd love to own more, but I'll never pay the asking price for the originals. There is a loose Mon Remonda on ebay for over $120! Or you can buy the Courtship of Princess Leia set for $350 - absurd. Another lunatic listing has the set for $700! haha

Reaction score
It's crazy how expensive and HTF these are, when the first three are common as dirt to this day!