Ep2 cereal and other ot stuff, what do you plan to get

Reaction score
We are going to get ep2 cereal, I cant wait. This is the kind of stuff I really like to collect, unfortunately we wont have fast food or pepsi cans to get this time around. Which will really cut down on the store displays available. Anybody else jazzed about this stuff?????

G

I really enjoyed all that promotion stuff last time i am kind of dissapointed that they wont have that much stuff this year to bad but i will definetly get the stuff they do put out on the shelves!

Reaction score
I think I heard they are not doing fast food promo items this time around. Is that true? I hope not. Even though I think it was overkill last time, I had more fun collecting those toys than I did EPI figures.

Reaction score
I too love the promotional pieces. Can't wait for the EP II cereals, they will look great lined up with the rest of my cereal boxes(C3PO's, foriegn creals, canadian 2-d boxes)

I also love collecting this stuff more so than the figs, to me the figs are generally easy to get. I like hitting the stores like back when the SE came out, finding all the sizes of Doritos, and trying to get a complete set of the lenticulars, also getting all the different Lays chips(different charaters for different flavors, and the game pieces.

Plus, I eat Doritos all the time, so I typically spend a few $ a bag anyhow, to me its just a bonus that they have SW on it(just like Pepsi-I had a wall of pepsi cubes- (I'm just waiting for my stomach to dissolve)

The freebie/promotional stuff is the best!

Reaction score
The more I think about this the thinner the amount of store display there are. The bulk of the Ep1 displays were pepsi and fast food. The cereal post on rebelscum had a display and I remember some kind of candy. Have we had verification on any chips yet? Also anyone know what is going on outside of the USA.

G

Since I mainly/only collect the "other collectibles" (other half collects the figs and vehicles), I look forward to any new "odd" collectible. I imagine I will end up buying some of it all.

I have noticed that BK has "real" glasses again and was hoping that someone would produce "real" Ep2 glasses. Has anybody heard that there is a possibility of this? I collected those plastic Ep1 ones, but wasn't thrilled with them. I love my/our collection of the OT BK glasses. Wish that they would do it again!!

G

<hey rebelkiller, I just noticed that you are our neighbor- we live right outside of Mobile.
>

GNT

Reaction score
Its too bad about not having Star Wars on Pepsi cans,I love collecting soda cans and would love to see AOTC cans but its too bad it wont happen

gus

Reaction score
I love Star Wars cereal boxes and I'm psyched there are going to be a bunch in the US and abroad for Episode II. I plan to do a few roadtrips to Canada (Vancouver isn't far from where I live) to get the Canadian boxes. I hear there's going to be a quite a few around the world like last time, although less in Europe, more in Asia and Latin America.

BTW, if you know of any cereal boxes I don't have on this chart, please let me know. I plan to continue updating it as the E2 boxes come out:
http://www.toysrgus.com/images-food/cereal-chart.html

--Gus

D. Martin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Gus-

I live in Van. i'll trade you for the American boxes.

Just drop me a line if you want to save the two hour roadtrip.