EnigmaticOne Feedback thread

Reaction score
Just sold Koffi Arana to EnigmaticOne and everything went great. Quick payment and great communication would certainly repeat business with this A+ scummer again!

Reaction score
Very smooth transaction and a new friend in the SW and Joe universe...THANK YOU!!!! +1 for EO

Reaction score
EnigmaticOne was unable to help me with a trade but helped me get Dath Plagueis as a means to get what I want. Thanks for looking out. Great Scummer to deal with.

Reaction score
Amazing transaction with this scummer. Do not hesitate to buy from him. He will go above and beyond to help and make everything just perfect. I am so pleased and happy with my figures I received from him. Prices and quality of service is outstanding. Again don't hesitate to buy from this scummer you won't be disappointed!!!!!!

Reaction score
Great transaction, offered me Gamorrean Guard out of the blue, really, after seeing my post. A surprise, to be sure. But, a welcome one! Would definitely do business with him again!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I recently did a deal with EnigmaticOne and everything was smooth sailing. A great Scummer to work with!

Thanks again, EnigmaticOne!

+50 inter-web points

Reaction score
EnigmaticOne was great to work with and super nice to boot! He was very patient and understanding with my unexpected circumstances. I'd love to work with him again. More than A+!