EnigmaticOne Feedback thread

Reaction score
I guess I get to be the first to post two thumbs up for EnigmaticOne. He purchased a figure from me and paid lightning fast.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Great Scummer! Fast payment and kept in touch. Great to deal with. Hope to do more business soon!

Reaction score
Now this is my kind of scum :D

He made a great fast payment 5/5
Great communication 5/5

Again, great guy I'd definitely recommend any transaction with him :)

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with EnigmaticOne, I have nothing but good things to say. He had great communication, paid quickly, and made it a smooth transaction. Highly recommended!

Reaction score
Just received my figures in a trade with Daniel. The figures were well packed and a lot of care was taken to make sure they arrived here in mint condition. Have no fear in tradeing with him, he is a man of his word. Thank you Daniel.

Reaction score
Daniel is an awesome buyer! Very friendly, prompt payment and gave me an awesome pointer on how to deal with warped lightsabers. I hope to deal with him again soon!

CIS

Reaction score
I got 2 figures for a great price shipped, and am very pleased with them. They got here very quickly, and I'm happy he could help me out! :D

Reaction score
Bought a Prime Transformer from him, thanks for the help on the HTF figure! Wonderful guy, very recommended!

Reaction score
Made a trade with Daniel (our first one) and it went very smooth. My figure arrived in mint condition. I hope to deal with him again. Thanks again Daniel!

Reaction score
Daniel bought some figures from me a while back and I meant to leave feedback then! Sorry! Kept in touch, paid promptly, a great scummer!

Reaction score
Just had a good transaction with this scummer. Excellent communication and prompt payment. Would definitely work with again. Thanks!!

Reaction score
Recently completed a transaction, fast payment, great guy to deal with. Would highly recommend!

Reaction score
EnigmaticOne paid immediately, and communication was prompt and pleasant. A great guy to deal with all around. :)

Reaction score
Great scummer, Fast payment nice, easy transaction! Thanks again!

Reaction score
Just completed a lightning fast deal with EnigmaticOne. Great communication and fast payment. Just perfect :)

Reaction score
Completed a purchase from this wonderful scummer. I can't thank you enough! Wonderful scummer, great guy. Thanks!

Reaction score
Was giving away some free stuff and EnigmaticOne responded for some comics.

Sent a couple of bucks for shipping and was very patient as I scrambled to get things together.

Great scummer.

Reaction score
Just sold a few figures to EnigmaticOne.
Great communication, quick payment, and a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks, and enjoy the figures!

Reaction score
Dan is pretty rad. Met him in person for what I expected to be a quick transaction, and we ended up hanging out for a while. Thanks again, hope to see you again soon!!

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with Dan and it went extremely smoothly. Highly recommend! Great communication, fast shipping and the item arrived in great condition! Thanks!!!