Enhancing my Lars garage diorama, finally! (WIP and done pics!)

kk1

Reaction score
Very cool! By the way, not positive on this, but I think the Mos Eisley streets Yerka Mig outfit is a different guy than Cantina Yerka Mig. Any confirmation on that? Isn't he talking to the woman as the Sandtroopers approach Docking Bay 94?
Yes, same outfit different actor. The cantina actor is also one of the rebels at the medal ceremony. Most of the outfits in the street scenes are reused cantina outfits. There is a third actor wearing the same coat for the Mos Eisley scenes filmed in Tunisia too.

Reaction score
I know I've said it before. And I'll likely say it again in the future. Thanks for the pics, KK1. Never seen any of those. :cool::)

Reaction score
Guess Threepio really enjoyed his oil bath. No thread is truly complete without it!!!! Just as no baseball card collection is truly complete without the infamous Billy Ripken card with some colorful language on the bat. Google it, kids. Also, I might just use that reference photo for a new droid custom.......just kiddin'.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Prof!! Great to see ya! Rebelscum had lost so many images; is there any way you can re-post some of your pics into your threads? I think they're all in the Index, but please let me know if not!