Enfy Nest's Swoop Bike

Reaction score
Filthy savages, those repackers. I wish I could catch them in the act of returning it and call them out on their shenanigans.

Reaction score
Short sighted move, since Courtney Krieger figures are rare and fetch a good price on ebay. Far more than the swoop bike retails for.
Exactly, that's just what I was thinking! :wtf:
Obviously somebody who is clueless?

I'm wondering why not Jyn or Rey though, surely everyone has doubles of them. lol

One of the most bizarre ones for sure. And why bother when a TVC figure is coming? If you're just after the figure that is.

Reaction score
I bet the Swoop was replaced by some cheap Chap Mei or Corps! motorcycle.

Reaction score
Ok, let's play psychological detective here,...since it came from a comic 3-pack, the moof milker is probably just a Punisher fan. :D

Reaction score
Does anyone who owns this know if you can fit Weazel on the bike as well as Enfys?

Reaction score
Was out of town on a business trip and was lucky to find one for $5 at Walmart the morning they finished their action figure reset. B)

Reaction score
Got this today from Amazon and saved $5 on the in store price.

I love this swoop. It's very Hammerhead corvette.

I just don't like Enfys's design/outfit at all. There's too much going on. And I'm a Boba Fett/Sabine Wren fan.

If anyone wants my Enfys from the set, I'll trade for certain POTF2 aliens like Ishi Tib. PM me if you're interested. :{J

Reaction score
Snagged this today from WalMart on clearance for $9. Its ok, definitely not worth the MSRP in my opinion, but a nice Swoop Bike all the same. A stand would've been nice.

Reaction score
Snagged this today from WalMart on clearance for $9. Its ok, definitely not worth the MSRP in my opinion, but a nice Swoop Bike all the same. A stand would've been nice.
I kinda felt that this and the Wampa set were some of the better values for the price of last year's offerings.

Reaction score
As I look at it, I keep going hot and cold on whether I like it. Its nice, just kind of basic I guess. You know what was odd, I noticed there was no fasteners of any kind holding the bike to the cardboard inside. I'm fine with that, but it had sort of tossed in the box feeling. I realize how weird this sounds too. Maybe that had a perceived value effect?

Wampa set was awesome. No argument there. :D

Reaction score
Forgot to mention, in an homage to childhood, I threw away her staff with the packaging, lol.

Reaction score
Forgot to mention, in an homage to childhood, I threw away her staff with the packaging, lol.
That sucks because there is a little peg to store the staff on the side of the bike.

This set was one of my favorite releases of last year especially when paired with the VC Nest.

Reaction score
I have some of these Bandai ACT 5 display stands. Funny I never thought to use them for my Star Wars toys. Excellent idea.

Reaction score
Oh yeah I use them all the time. I think that one is actually a NECA stand though.

Reaction score
That sucks because there is a little peg to store the staff on the side of the bike.

This set was one of my favorite releases of last year especially when paired with the VC Nest.

*stares* gahrdammit. I do have the VC Enfys, so I guess hers can go there.

Reaction score
Great pics.! This Enfys Nest/Speeder set is one of the first Solo toys I got last Spring, well before seeing the film. I paid full price for this, and don't regret it at all.

Reaction score
I wish they'll make a multipack that comes with her (exchangeable heads), Weasel (with removable helmet), Dryden Vos and his guard. I guess Weasel would have to be substituted by the Han figure that only came with the Force Link device, though.