Enfy Nest's Swoop Bike

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss Enfy Nest's Swoop Bike:

Reaction score
I love this set. The figure is weird, which, of course, is great, and the bike is something like we've not seen before - kind of a Star Wars version of a chopper. The figure has swivel elbows so he (she?) can hold the handlebars. We are getting an SA version of him (her?) in the VC line, but the bike is worth a purchase.

Reaction score
This Enfys Nest/Swoop set is incredible; I got it not long after it was first released, and it's fast become one of my favorite SW toys - even though the Solo film isn't even out yet.

Really like the look of the toy; it definitely reminds of a character/vehicle you would see in the EU from the OT era, which makes sense since Solo takes place about 15 years before ANH - I think.

Enfys Nest's outfit has a kind of "tribal" look, and the Swoop looks like a SW vehicle, but not one quite like anything we've seen before. Very cool!

Reaction score
Anyone with this figure... can you remove any of the stuff he/she is wearing or is it all molded on? I need to see a quality review of this figure.

Reaction score
This Enfys Nest/Swoop set is incredible; I got it not long after it was first released, and it's fast become one of my favorite SW toys - even though the Solo film isn't even out yet.

Really like the look of the toy; it definitely reminds of a character/vehicle you would see in the EU from the OT era, which makes sense since Solo takes place about 15 years before ANH - I think.

Enfys Nest's outfit has a kind of "tribal" look, and the Swoop looks like a SW vehicle, but not one quite like anything we've seen before. Very cool!
Totally agree - this was the first Solo item I bought, before even deciding if I'd collect from the movie. Whether the movie is good or not, this is the item I wanted in my collection either way. The character design reminds me of the Tusken Raider Shaman that was slated to appear in the CW series.

Reaction score
Anyone with this figure... can you remove any of the stuff he/she is wearing or is it all molded on? I need to see a quality review of this figure.
I don't have the figure in front of me, but IIRC the mask/body armor/etc. is all molded on - I don't believe anything is removable. Those who have the figure on-hand may want to verify this, however.

Reaction score
Yep, all molded on bits.

BTW, there's a place for the staff to live when Enfys is riding the bike. A little bitty tab on the right side. A nice little touch.

Reaction score
Did anyone else have a bike that was bent out of the box? The front bars on mine are all bent to one side. I've tried the boiling/cooling trick but they keep migrating to the side...

Reaction score
They are really pushing Enfys to be the next big thing. I can't find the figure in stores, and online they've already doubled the price.

I wanted to get one for me, but I also wanted one for my niece. So thanks to the scalpers yet again for ruining the hobby. :{h

Reaction score
bigbadtoystore has them in stock. I've only seen 3 in the wild, so not sure if it's scalpers or lack of distribution.
They are really pushing Enfys to be the next big thing. I can't find the figure in stores, and online they've already doubled the price.

I wanted to get one for me, but I also wanted one for my niece. So thanks to the scalpers yet again for ruining the hobby. :{h

Reaction score

Yea screw those scalpers that have the audacity to get to the store before you...

Reaction score
Yea screw those scalpers that have the audacity to get to the store before you...
Scalpers are F$#%#%# SCUM of the earth, and always have been. They have turned what would be an enjoyable hobby into an irritation.

It's one thing if you're getting multiples of a toy for yourself, or for relatives/friends, etc. I can see that. But, if you're only getting these toys so you can turn around and sell them for a profit, you can gladly GO TO HELL. You're only making it harder for those of us who honestly want to collect these toys. I hate having to shop at multiple stores for something I want, and/or having to pay after-market prices for these toys.

So, again, all you fat, smelly, scalpers out there - you can stick it where the sun don't shine - scum-bags.

I can

Reaction score
Scalpers are F$#%#%# SCUM of the earth, and always have been. They have turned what would be an enjoyable hobby into an irritation.

It's one thing if you're getting multiples of a toy for yourself, or for relatives/friends, etc. I can see that. But, if you're only getting these toys so you can turn around and sell them for a profit, you can gladly GO TO HELL. You're only making it harder for those of us who honestly want to collect these toys. I hate having to shop at multiple stores for something I want, and/or having to pay after-market prices for these toys.

So, again, all you fat, smelly, scalpers out there - you can stick it where the sun don't shine - scum-bags.

I can
If you are no longer enjoying the hobby, for whatever reason, I'd suggest getting out. Plus if it's actually the "scalpers" causing you to not enjoy the hobby I'd get out even sooner.

Reaction score
Scalpers have been the annoying barnacles on the hull of collecting for as long back as I can remember, and while they are pests, they shouldn't diminish your passion for the hobby - just don't buy from them. Enfys Nest with speeder is selling out because both are fantastic designs as well. I expect they'll be easier to find when more cases make it to retail. The real problem for some retailers is the Rathtar - its cool, but never should have been carried forward, as its now a pegwarmer.

Reaction score
If you are no longer enjoying the hobby, for whatever reason, I'd suggest getting out. Plus if it's actually the "scalpers" causing you to not enjoy the hobby I'd get out even sooner.
Thanks for defending scalpers. You probably are one. Glad you're showing your true colors here. It's much appreciated!

Reaction score
PSA: Enfys Nest is $20 on Hasbro Toy Shop on eBay with free shipping. Not really a deal, but I can’t find it anywhere else, so...

Oh yeah, and don’t support scalpers, mmmkay.

Reaction score
Not worried. I know where several are, and will likely clearance pretty quickly with the poor performance at Theater.

Reaction score
Thanks for defending scalpers. You probably are one. Glad you're showing your true colors here. It's much appreciated!
How did what I defend scalpers...at all. I stated if the hobby brings you no joy why waste your time. Who in their right mind continues to willingly something unenjoyable?

Scalpers are going to do their thing no matter how much complaining there is...just let them scalp, make a quick buck and eventually you'll probably get what you are looking for at retail (or better). If I remember correctly you were the one searching high and low for the Wampa (like everyone else) and complaining (more than everyone else) about hypothetical scalpers yet your found it for $20. Maybe it wasn't scalpers in your area...maybe it was just local collectors beating you to the punch. Or were you just having a conniption about those lowly scalpers because the online price of new hot figure was above retail?

Don't accuse me of supporting scalpers (lol like scalping is some capital crime) when you have no basis for the accusation besides an off hand comment you took wrong. I'd helped so many people here over the years with HTF stuff for retail OR less. Just this week alone I passed along 2 Hoth Troopers to a fellow 'Scummer for retail and ate the shipping. Not every transaction here is public on the Classified threads.

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that that is definitely an car's cabin filter on her chest plate in the film?

Reaction score
There’s a loose Enfys Nest without speeder on eBay now with a bid for $36. Hasbro Toy Shop on eBay has a complete set (figure plus bike) for $20. Craziness.

Reaction score
Enfys is now discounted down to 16 bucks on Hasbro toy store eBay. I’ve not seen one of these at Target or Walmart. Hasbro might actually sell this stuff if they would ship to the stores!

Reaction score
It's most likely the store's buyers that are cutting back from Star Wars product and making the bad decisions on what & how much to buy of what's available.
Enfys is now discounted down to 16 bucks on Hasbro toy store eBay. I’ve not seen one of these at Target or Walmart. Hasbro might actually sell this stuff if they would ship to the stores!

Reaction score
Still $30 here. I'm just willing to pay full price for this. I did for the Wampa though, but for this, I just want to get it when it drops to like $20 maybe as I just want her bike and wait for the SA Enfys Nest to put on it.