Endor Heroes Pack

Reaction score
YakFace reporting Endor Heroes convention exclusives, not sure if TBS or TVC, but this could be the already mention Han, Luke and Leia in Endor outfits.

Reaction score
I really hope it's a BS three-pack of Luke, Leia and Han in their Endor outfits.
Isn't too soon for Jedi merch of that level?
If it's going to be a trio of the original heroes, I think it's most likely:
- ESB, Hoth medical room during the famous brother and sister kiss.
- ANH, DS rescue of Leia.
- ST, their final alive appearances.

Reaction score
If it's going to be a trio of the original heroes, I think it's most likely:
- ESB, Hoth medical room during the famous brother and sister kiss.
- ANH, DS rescue of Leia.
- ST, their final alive appearances.
Endor heroes exclusive, the report didn't specify if it's TBS or TVC, not ESB, not SW, Endor from ROTJ

Reaction score
Well, according to Yakface the set is called Endor Heroes and Yakface has also listed Endor Han, Leia and Luke as rumored in a wave later this year. So that's why it would make some sense.

Reaction score
It could easily be an Endor Leia/Teebo two-pack with, I don't know, stormtrooper-helmet-drums or something.

GNT

Reaction score
It'll just be reissues, I wouldn't expect much from it.

Reaction score
Will there be a villain one? I'd love a black-uniformed Imperial officer in 6" scale.
Not likely! I have never seen an exclusive for a convention with Imperial officers, most times the exclusives are figures of characters that will sell over all, not every one want an Imperial Officer. must be a (A) list character like Luke/Han/Leia/Boba Fett, and for the most part the exclusives for the new movies used to be troopers since they didn't want to spoil the movie line FO imperial trooper and the Sith trooper. I will go as far as saying if they made a vac metalized gold treepio with a little taller R2D2 and put on a 2pack it would sell like hot cakes. A Vader with a chamber to take his helmet off would sell like crazy. The exclusive for Episode I (obi wan and darth maul) with there original boxes was a great exclusive just for the boxes alone.

Sadly the Walgreens exclusive imperial officer General Veers did not sell well in my area, still hanging around on the pegs at most my Walgreesn in my area, now the CW Obi Wan sold fast, I was lucky to get one.

Reaction score
Yakface's report says:

E76520000 SW CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE HEROS ENDOR 3 Pcs”.
and Jayson comments "3 pcs is probably the case pack, not the number of figures in the set." So we don't really know that this is a 3-pack, whether it is TVC, TBS, or what. Heck, it could be GOA for all we know.

Reaction score
Fingers crossed for some Ewoks. Take that Teebo mold and repaint into some generic Ewoks like all those Legacy era ones they had to invent names for.

Reaction score
If this is Black Series I am confident it will be some deluxe treatment of one or more of the Big 3 in Endor Gear, since they are due individually in the mainline this Fall, and all Black Series convention exclusives are just deluxe versions or variants of main line items.

Reaction score
But the heroes of Endor can be anyone. From a couple of Ewoks, to the droids, to the rebel soldiers, to the hero trio, or pairings with any of them... Wasn't Endor in rise of skywalker? Can also be from there...???

Reaction score
^ that was the assumption, especially w/ Wicket's brief cameo at the end of TROS, however the "sanctuary moon" from ROTJ is not the site where we met Jannah and DS2 remains. That is on another moon in the Endor system that had a stronger gravitational pull than the famous home of the Ewok world. But I guess depending on ones interpretation of "Endor", it's plausible to be either a ROTJ or TROS set. I think you can see another near-by moon is the sky when Han et al learn of a "back door", perhaps that's the TROS location.

Reaction score
^ that was the assumption, especially w/ Wicket's brief cameo at the end of TROS, however the "sanctuary moon" from ROTJ is not the site where we met Jannah and DS2 remains. That is on another moon in the Endor system that had a stronger gravitational pull than the famous home of the Ewok world. But I guess depending on ones interpretation of "Endor", it's plausible to be either a ROTJ or TROS set. I think you can see another near-by moon is the sky when Han et al learn of a "back door", perhaps that's the TROS location.
Thanks. Was totally unaware of this detail.

Reaction score
As others have stated, given the rumors that Endor Han/Leia/Luke are coming in a wave later this year, I'd be pretty surprised if this exclusive (if it is TBS) weren't some combination of those three and maybe Teebo.

I think a TROS exclusive can be safely counted out. I'm a pretty diehard fan and even I forgot about the Endor connection in TROS.

Reaction score
I might be wrong, but i think I read somewhere, the Endor Heroes will be TVC.

Can't remeber where I saw this/think I saw this... maybe it was a dream 🤪🤪

Reaction score
I might be wrong, but i think I read somewhere, the Endor Heroes will be TVC.

Can't remeber where I saw this/think I saw this... maybe it was a dream 🤪🤪
you know, that would seem like a plausible intended SDCC 3 pk ala luke 3 pk w/ new face sculpting at the very least. Yakface's article on this did say we'd know soon enough and SDCC Home edition is what, just few weeks away ?

Reaction score
I’m looking forward to this, simply for the fact that we’ll essentially get a photo-real DS Luke. But knowing Hasbro, the helmet will be sculpted on, leaving us hanging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Only if they fix wonky hip Luke. I was not impressed with the Jedi Jabba Palace Luke and I am sure they would re-use that one.
But I like the way you think :)
I hated those wobbly hips so much that I bought an incomplete Death Star II Luke just to swap out the lower torso.

AND NO BOWIE FACE PLEASE
Personally, I think it's the best Luke sculpt they've done. Without the rosey cheeks, the Bowieness disappears.

Reaction score
He asked what "case pack" meant, but OK, it means 3 items to a case that ships to wherever...better?

Reaction score
He asked what "case pack" meant, but OK, it means 3 items to a case that ships to wherever...better?
Steady. You answered his question well but I guess I'm questioning Yakface's suggestion that it's a shipment notation rather than a genuine 3-figure pack.

Reaction score
I hated those wobbly hips so much that I bought an incomplete Death Star II Luke just to swap out the lower torso.

Personally, I think it's the best Luke sculpt they've done. Without the rosey cheeks, the Bowieness disappears.
It’s good without Rosie cheeks but very lighting dependent for the likeness to come through. I think the new Bespin Luke is best so far, once the eyebrows are corrected.

Attachments

Reaction score
I really want to know what this is. I'm assuming it will be revealed at Hasbro's Comic-Con@Home event next week and go up for sale later that day.