Endor At-At Version 3

Reaction score
Re: Endor At-At

I stopped by a TRU yesterday that had about 10-15 of these. Didn't check the price but it doesn't matter if they were more because I didn't have the spare cash for one. I'll check back again and pick one up when I have the cash. From the looks of it i think they'll still be there.

Reaction score

How much does it cost for shipping online. I want to use google checkout

any other coupons?

Reaction score

at that price, they just may sit there for a while. who knows? maybe a clearance will be needed to get rid of the over-priced toys!

Reaction score

They may be quietly enacting the age old gimmick of "mark it up to mark it down."

I saw 3 at my local TRU a month ago for $89.99. Wish I had the money, I'd have gotten at least 2 of them.

Reaction score

Here is the deal. This things were selling really good on ebay for around $150 and up, or so I hear. I personally saw an auction or two that was over $120 plus $20 shipping. Now TRU has these for $99 plus shipping of $10 and Tax of $8 or so. Why would anybody buy one on ebay. I personally think the only people who buy stuff on ebay at higher prices are people who think they missed the boat and fear that the AT-AT was going to continue to go up in value. I am glad TRU has continued to sell these again and the higher price does not bother me because my wife surprised me with one from TRU at 84.99 during the sale a couple of weeks ago. She also used the google checkout $10 off so after shipping and tax it was $92 and change.

Reaction score

So does anyone know why TRU just suddenly jacked up the prices of the AT-AT??

Reaction score

MARTI said:
So does anyone know why TRU just suddenly jacked up the prices of the AT-AT??
Someone at TRU headquarters found out they were selling out before and going for $150+ on eBay. They figured might as well make $10 extra on them.

Reaction score

Should i buy this? Think they'll come out with another AT AT in a few years. I don't feel like buying it now. Since they've released it 3 times already.

I need the Droid tank though

Reaction score

Yeah, there's still 5 sitting at my local TRU, but with a $100 price tag. No thanks.

Reaction score

Odd thing is that, in TRU France, AT-AT ranged at €100 during the christmas season and the new shipment received a few weeks back is now sold at €70. A few collector i talked to were really upset.

Reaction score

I just picked up a few of these. When they first came out people said they weren't getting it because of the price. Then thye sold out and were going for $120.00 on Ebay. Now they are $100.00 at TRU and when they sell out they will be going for $130.00 on Ebay. I got mine now to save on shipping.

Reaction score

What's the deal with this thing sittingon the shelves collecting dust at 100 bucks a pop? Man-O-man, that sinks and stings........were not they originally 89 dollars? I thought they would be on clearance by now.

Reaction score

I was at TRU last Tuesday night and they had 34 of these sitting around. I counted them cause I had never seen so many. With the higher price point, I'll bet they hit clearence even faster.

Reaction score

A few people I chatted with in the aisles complained of the higher price.

Not as many at the one Rus I go to, but they are sitting around. I hope they do not end up like the Falcon, which one of my Ruses still has plenty of.

GNT

Reaction score

Blue_Knight said:
What's the deal with this thing sittingon the shelves collecting dust at 100 bucks a pop? Man-O-man, that sinks and stings........were not they originally 89 dollars? I thought they would be on clearance by now.
Guess not... probably should've picked it up at it's original price lol

Reaction score

Never had it in when they were the orginal price. Just another reason the TRU here in my area is completely lacking. Inside and out.

Reaction score

I was told by a TRU employee that if theyre around after xmas, they will be discounted.

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen these disappear? It looks like they have been selling lately?

Reaction score
Are the chin guns on this guy supposed to light up? Becuase they look like they should...but they're not.

Reaction score
On the 1997 version, if you slid the lever for the chin guns back and forth the electronics would make a laser blast sound and they would light up red. I dunno if this new release has that or not...

Reaction score
DarthPete said:
On the 1997 version, if you slid the lever for the chin guns back and forth the electronics would make a laser blast sound and they would light up red. I dunno if this new release has that or not...
I didn't even see the lever! I tried that and it works just fine now, thanks!

Reaction score
Leia_Way said:
I picked this up as soon as I saw it. I wasn't about to let this bad boy get away!
How much you pay for it?

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Could someone tell me how to display the AT-AT with it's head looking straight ahead, not on the ground?

Also which sound effects does it feature this time?

Reaction score
Tyrannusspotting said:
Hi everyone. Could someone tell me how to display the AT-AT with it's head looking straight ahead, not on the ground?
I'm not sure that you can. It can look straight ahead, but it needs to be held that way. Take your hand off, though, and it droops back down.

Reaction score
I know. Though, I do remember seeing someone's displayed AT-AT with the head looking straight ahead.
Unfortunately I can't remember whose pictures I was looking at.

Reaction score
I always made my vintage AT-AT head/cockpit level by placing the Droid Factory part that held the metal axle for the black wheels where the neck joins with the head.

The part I used is white, about two inches long, and has three holes for the connector pegs across the top of the piece. It was a very low-profile way to do this.

It should work with the new walker as well, or anything along those lines..

Hope this helps,

Tony

Reaction score
how tall is this in person. i am buying one from here, but i havent seen one up close

Reaction score
Tyrannusspotting said:
I just saw this post today. What I did to make the head stay up was that when I opened the vehicle up, there were some clear bubbles inside holding things together and supporting things. I just used one of the small pieces and shoved it in the opening where the neck and head join. You can basically stick anything that will fit in there that is the right height and it will work.

Reaction score
If you want it's head level, just stick something in the underside of the joint. I have a folded piece of cardboard from the original box, but you could use anything; even a TAC stand.

Reaction score

This is my favorite release of this vehicle, I love the weathering on it. Still, I won't mind upgrading to a new version when the time comes!