Endor At-At Version 3

Reaction score
Re: Endor At-At

darth54 said:
I have a question... Is this thing worth opening up? I have a weird collecting habit. All my figures are loose but I keep all my vehicles mib
I'm really thinking about just opening them up.
For 90 bucks you better open the thing up, if not, you can mail it to me , I'll open it and mail you back the empty weighted box to stare at some more. Seriously, I'm all for MISB, but this thing is 90 bucks!!! It has to be more than just a box in someones collection. Dude!!! 90 dollars!!!!

Reaction score

TerdVader said:
darth54 said:
I have a question... Is this thing worth opening up? I have a weird collecting habit. All my figures are loose but I keep all my vehicles mib
For 90 bucks you better open the thing up, if not, you can mail it to me , I'll open it and mail you back the empty weighted box to stare at some more. Seriously, I'm all for MISB, but this thing is 90 bucks!!! It has to be more than just a box in someones collection. Dude!!! 90 dollars!!!!
Maybe you payed that much...but I did not
(friends & family discount). I opened it up anyway.

Reaction score

darth54 said:
TerdVader said:
darth54 said:
Maybe you payed that much...but I did not
(friends & family discount). I opened it up anyway.
I got a family discount too
, technically i just paid $40.

Reaction score

I find it weird when people don't open stuff like the AT-AT or buy two and open only one. I mean think of it, you have A WHOLE AT-AT in there!

Lol, atleast shed some light on it by letting it out.

Reaction score

Hey a big heads up to those of you waiting for clerance!! Not on this bad boy, my TRU has sold out on it's shelf stock, and none to be had in the back! And according to the front page, the warehouse is running out as well!!

It's not collectors guys, I hit up TRU every day I go to work, since it's on the way, and I see parents with them in their shopping carts, along with other X-Mas toys!!

So if any of you are waiting for them to go on clearance, well I hope you miss em, should serve you right!! If you're waiting for a sale, or just a better time, there won't be any, I'd get on it right away!!

Reaction score

$96.28 for a plastic toy...serves me right, then. I think I just might live.

Reaction score
I got one for Christmas! It's great! The paint is highly detailed and the pack ins are okay. I fine addition to my collection.

Reaction score
Here is a picture of my Endor at-at, it will appear in the up and coming part 5 of my Photo Novel (A Jedi in exile)

Reaction score
maybe it's just grazing... mine's still in the box. the only reservation i have opening it is that i don't have many loose figures that i can pose with it. the endor AT-AT just looks so cool though.

Reaction score
monkeyboy said:
when i bought the at-at i compared the driver side by side with the saga driver and could not find a single difference. if not for a small defect bit of extra plastic on one of the helmets, i wouldn't be able to tell them apart.
Do the pack-in figures come with weapons? Has anyone else noticed ANY difference with the AT-AT Driver Fig?

Reaction score
Why are there dirt marks on the body? Did it get down and roll around or a lazy driver sideswiped a cliff it was passing by? How did dirt get up that high?

Reaction score
macross7 said:
Why are there dirt marks on the body? Did it get down and roll around or a lazy driver sideswiped a cliff it was passing by? How did dirt get up that high?
It went sprinting through a huge mud puddle.

Reaction score
macross7 said:
Most of the dirt markings on the upper body are greenish, from brushing against the massive trees that populate Endor.

Jedi534 said:
monkeyboy said:
when i bought the at-at i compared the driver side by side with the saga driver and could not find a single difference. if not for a small defect bit of extra plastic on one of the helmets, i wouldn't be able to tell them apart.
Do the pack-in figures come with weapons? Has anyone else noticed ANY difference with the AT-AT Driver Fig?
There is NO differences between the AT-AT driver pack in and carded figure. And yes it comes with a blaster (it’s just packaged into a bag inside the main box) and so does the scout trooper.

Reaction score
My local TRU had a few a couple weeks back. Scalper boy (gfunk91 on ebay) ran into the store and grabbed all of them. Now they're up for auction for $220 on ebay
That's pretty crazy. Glad they haven't sold yet. Hopefully he gets stuck with them because our TRU has a "no return" policy on SW stuff.

Reaction score
obione said:
My local TRU had a few a couple weeks back. Scalper boy (gfunk91 on ebay) ran into the store and grabbed all of them. Now they're up for auction for $220 on ebay
That's pretty crazy. Glad they haven't sold yet. Hopefully he gets stuck with them because our TRU has a "no return" policy on SW stuff.
Ha ha ha, I love that!! Hopefully he does get stuck with them!!

Reaction score
obione said:
Hopefully he gets stuck with them because our TRU has a "no return" policy on SW stuff.
I take it you mean the store specifically will not take back SW stuff, even with a receipt. Kinda discriminatory IMO if that includes an honest parent trying to return a double of a basic figure with a receipt.

Anyway, that scalper boy had better saved his receipts or at least paid by check, debit or credit or he's really stuck with them.

Reaction score
Deak_Starkiller said:
obione said:
Hopefully he gets stuck with them because our TRU has a "no return" policy on SW stuff.
I take it you mean the store specifically will not take back SW stuff, even with a receipt. Kinda discriminatory IMO if that includes an honest parent trying to return a double of a basic figure with a receipt.

Anyway, that scalper boy had better saved his receipts or at least paid by check, debit or credit or he's really stuck with them.
Your assumption is correct - ONLY SW items cannot be returned. Marvel Legends, wrestling figs, Hot Wheels, you name it - can ALL be returned. Just not Star Wars... How you figure that, eh?
As for scalper boy - receipt or no receipt, he's stuck with those things. I think he bought 4 that day. 360 bucks right up his butt! I hope he checks out this site, because I'll take those off his hands for $50 each

GNT

Reaction score

generalvader said:
Any one heard the rumor that the endor at-at is coming back in march??? I hope so cause I really wanted one and was never able to get it and cant spend 175 on fee-bay
bluesnaggletooth said:
Based on what I've heard, I don't think it's coming back.

-Snags
Space_Guard said:
Apparently we in the UK are getting another shipment of this in April. Link here
The American site doesn't list this item...so I couldn't tell you if it will be available again.
We still have a few on the shelves here. Doesnt look like they'll be moving anytime soon.

Reaction score

I haven't seen one out here in quite some time (i'm in ct) If anyone sees one I'd gladly pay for the inconvenience of picking it up at the store ($20?)
Thanks

Reaction score

My TRU restocked these today, so maybe the next shipment has come?

Reaction score

Looks like TRUs around the world restocked as my store got a few boxes last week. Good for those who missed it last year and resisted the outrageous prices.

Reaction score

well as of earlier today, my TRU had around 8 or so AT-AT's sitting up there on the shelf.

Reaction score
Re: Endor At-At online!

I just ordered one of their website with the five dollar off coupon and ten dollars off for using Google checkout!!

Reaction score

jedikatarn said:
Yep - my TRU had 4 on the shelf!
today i walked in my local toysrus and to my suprise they had 6 endor at-ats in stock. not to mention at least a dozen of x-wings as well. suprisingly, tac was in stock as well. i am stoked, usually toysrus is the last place to get stuff in. shame on target

Reaction score

Hey everyone, i got a question. i dont really like this vechicle so i was going to trade it to my friend. mine is loose and complete. how many figures is the at at worth.
thanks

Reaction score

The trade value is always hard to determine. MHO would be that it is worth roughly 13 loose mint figures, roughly same retail value when everything was new.

I opened my AT-AT last night and it is everything I remember from the vintage one I owned as a child. I am looking to redo several shelves to find room! Perhaps I will move some 7" unleashed to make room. This thing is big!

Reaction score

I haven't seen any yet...And I can't wait till I do, as I think I'll be going for my second...

Reaction score

My TRU has around 20 of these on the shelves. It's ridiculous. Of course, everyone has had their fill and they're not moving. Hopefully they'll discount 'em later, but that will take forever. Good to see that they're in abundance because even the local scalper is not touching them

Reaction score

obione said:
My TRU has around 20 of these on the shelves. It's ridiculous. Of course, everyone has had their fill and they're not moving. Hopefully they'll discount 'em later, but that will take forever. Good to see that they're in abundance because even the local scalper is not touching them
I know a couple of hot wheels collectors that are looking for these because they heard they were hot. I hope they buy them all and dont make anything off them!

Reaction score

been awhile since ive been here. My TRU now has about 20 or so in stock sitting all over the place plus overstock. BUT the price went up to $99.99

Reaction score

Sniper33 said:
been awhile since ive been here. My TRU now has about 20 or so in stock sitting all over the place plus overstock. BUT the price went up to $99.99
My TRU has that beat. The price shot up to $112.99!!!

Reaction score

Geez, I thought the $90 I paid was too much. No way I'd pay over a $100 for a star wars ship.