Endor At-At Version 3

Reaction score
I just ordered mine from toyrrus.com and they actually had it in stock, so I used the code, TRULEG20_3XjKrfoXSCr, for 20% off. Let's see if they cancel it!!!

Reaction score
picked mine up this morning. one of only two that my store got in. I have a feeling this is going to be very hard to come by. very pleased as this is my first at-at.

the pack-ins are just okay and I would be willing to trade for the right deal. send me your trade list or pm me and I wll send you mine.

here's some pics that I took this evening...

Reaction score
Wow! Nice pics man! I might just pm you about those pack ins they look pretty cool!

Reaction score
So I'm trying to order this for the third time and now the code: TRULEG20_3XjKrfoXSCr isn't working for 20% off.

Is this the right code?

Reaction score
StrangeDasein said:
So I'm trying to order this for the third time and now the code: TRULEG20_3XjKrfoXSCr isn't working for 20% off.

Is this the right code?
That's the coupon code that I used

Reaction score
Lt__Brenn_Tantor said:
StrangeDasein said:

Is this the right code?
That's the coupon code that I used
It wasn't working for me, but then I tried registering with a different name and it worked. Perhaps because I used it once and that order was cancelled they wouldn't let me use it again? I don't know, but now I've ordered it for the 3rd time!

Reaction score
I recently picked one of these up at a local TRU. I havent had a chance to open it, but seeing the pics posted I cant wait.

Reaction score
i'm wondering...right now i've got my at-at set up with veers and some snow troopers, but the local comic shop has a nice imperial officer for 8 bucks...should i snag him just in case i want to change it to endor?

Reaction score
Man, how are people ordering this? Every freakin time I go to the site, it says that I have added a higher quantity to my cart than they have in stock - and I'm adding one... Of course, if I did get an order through, it would probably just get cancelled anyway. lol.

Reaction score
I was able to order one today. I got that same stupid message about the quantity exceeding their stock, but I was persistant, and eventually was able to get it in the cart. It got a little scary when the order wasn't showing up and the e-mail wasn't getting sent, but they told me over the phone that their system has a lag and it may take a few hours to show. I eventually received the e-mail.

With the 20% off code, it totaled $10 cheaper than a brick & mortar purchase. Not bad, plus I don't have to hunt it and lug it around.

Reaction score
Still looking for one at the TRU stores in my area twice a day. I must enjoy burning gas.

Reaction score
Waiting for the occasional troll to pop in here and say he will wait for clearance.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Endor At-At

I'll wait for clearance
I wouldn't wait for clearance that might just doom any future large scale vehicles which wouldn't be a good thing.

Reaction score
Re: Endor At-At

Well yet again TRU online has canceled my order and after a phone call I got absolutely no reason for it. They also said that I can't reuse the 20% off code since the system shows it already used on the canceled order

Reaction score
Stupid toysrus cancelled my order too. I just placed another order by using different information, so I could still use the code, and as of now, it is still listed as in stock??? Does anyone know why they are cancelling these orders, yet keep making them available to purchase more? It seems that they are only cancelling the orders now of people who used the discount code!!!

Reaction score
i got an email also cancelling my order using the 20% off code. i found one locally last friday so i don't care anymore. tru has alot to learn about internet sales.

Reaction score
Surprisingly, the 4 that I recently ordered were shipped out. I was sure they'd be cancelled, but I guess I lucked out. No, I'm not trying to army build the at-at. 3 are going to friends here locally.

Reaction score
It's just hit and miss trying get an order to go through it seems. My first order with the 15% discount got cancelled so I immediately reordered with the 20% and it went through. AT-AT arrived today in good shape. It's a good piece but price is a little steep even with 20% off. The electronic Falcon isn't much smaller and it was priced around $50. Still I would definately rather pay $100 for the AT-AT compared to that same amount for fourteen basic figures.

Reaction score
passed on it yesterday (Not so much passed on it as lack of funds). I love the new scout that comes with it but i can't bring myself to shell out $100 for this thing again. But i must say it's an interesting pice i never thought we would get.

Reaction score
90 bucks????, please, terrible price.

And I thought the dagobah xwing price was high...

Reaction score
Captain_Piet said:
Are stores only gettting two of these at a time?
it appears that way. I was also told that they would not be re-stocking once they were sold out. the x-wings and tie fighters are being re-stocked though.

Reaction score
Found only one at my store, but the shelf space(looks like 2 at time on the floor max)

Reaction score
I'd rather have an accurate cockpit to fit 2 pilots and a commander behind them rather than a vintage repaint at that pricepoint. Hasbro improved their figures so much in the last decade that they look weird in a vintage mold vehicle

Reaction score
I picked up one today at TRU. They still had two left after I left. I like the box art on this one.

Reaction score
Does the AT-AT Driver come with a blaster? The window up front shows he doesn't, but the back box art has him with one. Is it with the other accessories in the box?

Reaction score
I've gone to two different stores every day for 3-4 weeks now, and have never seen one. But I did order one from the TRU website using the 20% off code and got it in a few days ago. Came to $87 including shipping so not a bad deal. Looks really nice!!

Reaction score
Yoda4501 said:
How did the box look after it arrived?
Mine was mint in mint packaging when it arrived!! Nice packaging job by TRU.com. Can't speak for DarthPhoenix76 who had his arrive as is with a bunch of shipping stickers all over the AT-AT box itself!!!

Reaction score
i ordered one from tru.com and it came in perfect shape in a big tru box. was really shocked to see it in good shape.