Emperor's Throne Room WIP and completed pics!

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Re: Emperor\'s Throne Room WIP (6/20)

I have never seen this one. Absolutley phenominal. I can't believe how well that came out.

Greg- Not even sure if you're watching this thread anymore, but does the foamboards have any issues with spary paint? I know some styrofoam melts.

Reaction score

Spookymufu said:
JTKenobiCan said:
someone tell me what Emperor & Throne (chair) that is and what collection it's from? Sorry if I missed it if someone mentioned it earlier. I don't remember that release.
http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2finaljediduel.asp
Thank you, my friend.

Gee, it looks like we could use an updated version of that pack.

Reaction score

I think you are officially crowned the Dio custom king!
Simply amazing!(As usual) Sideshow please make this, I would pay!

Reaction score

I think one of the things that I admire most about your many amazing dios is the use of dimensionality. The use of space. It's really hard to put a display together where height, width, and depth are all used so well. And of course all the detail you put into things is pretty amazing as well. The rails, consoles, stuff hanging, all the things here are just cool. But it's the way you design the space that really sets dios like this apart. Absolutely awesome Daigo_Bah!

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score

Wow, thanks so much guys! Somebody found this one in the diorama index
. Ares- truthfully I've never had a problem with spraypaint on foamcore board. The edges that have exposed foam, though, will melt- so I usually cover it with a strip of posterboard hot glued to it.

Reaction score

You have true vision my friend. That diorama is one of a kind. Absolutely breathtaking. Wow!

Reaction score

How about some new shots with the new figures added?

I remember this thread starting, and I've view this dio quite a bit. It's stunning work!! If you ever decide you don't want/need it anymore, PLEASE p/m me!!! I'll pay almost anything!

Great work.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

Daigo_Bah said:
Wow, thanks so much guys! Somebody found this one in the diorama index
. Ares- truthfully I've never had a problem with spraypaint on foamcore board. The edges that have exposed foam, though, will melt- so I usually cover it with a strip of posterboard hot glued to it.
Good to know. I don't work with foam core too often. Usually wood, but if I decide to it's nice to know what NOT to do. Thanks!

Reaction score

Ares_X said:
I have never seen this one. Absolutley phenominal. I can't believe how well that came out.

Greg- Not even sure if you're watching this thread anymore, but does the foamboards have any issues with spary paint? I know some styrofoam melts.
no, foamcore works well with paint, no melting

Reaction score
I wanted to let the person who made this know that I`m using these pics as a reference for a life sized display I hope to complete this summer. I always wanted to build a version of the throne room and the details in these pics are just amazing.

Reaction score
How did you do this? What materials and how did you cut the materials? Please PM me.
Thank you! :)

Reaction score
the level of detail on the panels would make me think they were etched or formed plastic....but they're hand cut foam core.

absolutely marvelous really

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Thanks so much! Over 20 years of diorama making and posting threads, and I believe this one and the rebel fleet meeting from ROTJ were the ones that people seem to like the most 🤔

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
I believe so, Oofa. They still remain as full images, at least on page 3, on my screen 🤔

Reaction score
Excellent diorama.

The block icons appear when you have extra layer of network security (usually at work) they appear fine for me (at home)

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Ah, that may explain it! I’m on my phone, and every pic shows up 👍