Emperor’s Royal Guard

Reaction score
I doubt they'll reissue that huge shuttle again so you may have to resort to Ebay for it. Truly an awesome ship though.

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been seriously thinking about selling mine to pay for Motorcycle. Considering what they're going for on ebay! lol

Reaction score
Just pointing it out for anyone who cares, the finale of Rebels brought the alternate guard gear into canon as battle armor for the Royal Guards. Not exactly the same as what it was but still cool to see something like this acknowledged.

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
Just pointing it out for anyone who cares, the finale of Rebels brought the alternate guard gear into canon as battle armor for the Royal Guards. Not exactly the same as what it was but still cool to see something like this acknowledged.
agreed, were the sticks they used.. the old forcepikes they always came with even since the vintage era?

Reaction score
I'm still looking for two of these if anyone has them.

Reaction score
Anybody still looking for these? My WM has about 20. Let me know, cost plus shipping.
Seriously? Your WM still has these? How much? All the Wal-Marts around here have had all the BS at 4 bucks on clearance but can't imagine your WM would have them very long at that price

Reaction score
Seriously? Your WM still has these? How much? All the Wal-Marts around here have had all the BS at 4 bucks on clearance but can't imagine your WM would have them very long at that price
You realize that original post was from November 2017 right?

Reaction score
Thanks to a fellow scummer, I was able to get one of these in trade. I cant believe what a huge upgrade these softgoods are over the original TVC version. The helmet is also improved in both color and thickness of the plastic. I'm not usually into running changes, but this was well worth another run.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
I have 2 of these loose in the classifieds for sale cheap, check it out and PM me if interested!

Reaction score
In the mail just a few minutes ago the Royal Guard figure I ordered off of the Brians Toys website last week arrived. I still need to get a couple more Royal Guard figures next time