Embo - CW33

GNT

Reaction score
Season 2 is on it's way, with Cad Bane on the scene we know that the 2nd season will be featuring a few Bounty Hunters both old and new. Below is one of that has been pictured in the Bounty Hunter line up.

Not sure of his name or even what species he is (any ideas?) so since his wearing a hat similar to a trash can lid that can be his name till we know more. lol

Dom

Reaction score
Re: Trash Can hat bounty hunter

He looks a bit like a Skrilling (Pote Snitkin), but yeah BH with a big gun is always cool. As for the name, Trash Can Commando?

Reaction score

That picture is the first I've seen of the character but he's SO cool looking I'm already hankering to see him in action. The hat and the armor, wicked looking

Reaction score

I don't think I'll get a figure of him, but he sure does look cool.

Reaction score

I'll definitely get him if he gets made. Cad needs a bigger posse.

Reaction score

GNT said:
Season 2 is on it's way, with Cad Bane on the scene we know that the 2nd season will be featuring a few Bounty Hunters both old and new. Below is one of that has been pictured in the Bounty Hunter line up.

Not sure of his name or even what species he is (any ideas?) so since his wearing a hat similar to a trash can lid that can be his name till we know more. lol

Anyone want to see this guy made into an action figure?

His name is Embo GNT.

Reaction score

Well, I think he's generally being refered to as "samurai bounty hunter" from what I've seen around, based on Filoni's introduction of him at SDCC. So, that would probably be a better thread title if you want people to know what you might be refering to at a glance.

Reaction score

He looks mighty neat, even if he has been taking fashion tips from Oscar the Grouch. Is he just my imagination, or does he appear to be a Kaleesh? (General Grievous' species).

Reaction score

According to SDCC hes a brand new species that we never heard of and I believe his name (Embo)was mentioned at the presentation at SDCC

Reaction score

This guy looks awesome! I'll get one if I like him in the series. (Which I probably will.)

Reaction score

Hell yeah this guy is awesome! He's kinda got an OT samurai feel, could fit in at the Cantina along with Rum Sleg and Watto (always imagined him becoming a heavy boozer after TPM).

Reaction score

Looks like he will make a good figure. Can't wait to build a bounty hunter posse!

I like the symbols (the one on his shoulder and gun) and tattoos that are coming up with these new figures. Star Wars has always been a source of great symbols, insignias, and logos. In the modern era, Star Wars characters seem to be sporting a lot of ink, which is cool.

Dom

Reaction score

When I saw the new deluxe Ani with mask I thought it was this guy for a split second

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Embo - Bounty Hunter

LOL, lets hope this guy "Embo" gets plenty of screen time to justify a figure!

Dom

Reaction score

Can we call him Oscarnator?

Reaction score

The outfit reminds me a little of Desert Punk.

I have to see what he looks like overall. But it looks promising.

Reaction score

I cant wait to see him in the series. He is my second favorite bounty hunter and might become my first depending on how he is in the series.

Reaction score

I was thinking Aqualish as well.
How many bounty hunters are they going to introduce us to in the new season? Seems like we are going to end up with more different bounty hunters in the show than we will see Jedi.

Reaction score

Krayt said:
I was thinking Aqualish as well.
How many bounty hunters are they going to introduce us to in the new season? Seems like we are going to end up with more different bounty hunters in the show than we will see Jedi.
I'm cool with that. I think it makes the show better when they have new characters that are not in ROTS. It at least gives some suspense to whether the character will make it or not. We know Ki-Adi, Luminara, Aayla, Plo, Fisto, Anakin, Padme, Dooku, Obi-Wan, etc.. are going to live through the series, so bring on the new guys and gals.

Reaction score

He aint an aqualish. He is a brand new species. Dave Filoni said this at the comic con

Reaction score

I have to admit I do like the design of this totally new alien species, and for him to be a bounty hunter all the better.

And I will be after 2 one for Clone Wars and One for the OT shelf when this character gets made.

Reaction score

I dont buy many Animated figures, but this would be one I would [censored] up quickly.

Reaction score

Dom said:
Can we call him Oscarnator?
"Give me your trash if you want to live!"

This guy looks a little comical, but if ends up being samurai-ish, this could be one cool bounty hunter.

Reaction score

New image of Embo from the official blog...

Also, check out this guy (below - image also from the official blog) He appears to me to be an Arcona bounty hunter! If I make out the name correctly it appears he's called Seripas. I hope we get him as a figure too.
Great to see more representatives of some of the obscure cantina critters.

GNT

Reaction score

Anyone else think he'd make a great figure after watching 'Bounty Hunters'? I think kids would go crazy for him since he had some good action scenes.

Reaction score

He was awesome in the last episode, I must own a figure of him

Reaction score

There can never be too many bounty hunters
I hope they make this character into a figure.

Reaction score

I would love to have an Embo.
With glowing eyes feature (light shining through the back of his head) and a soft goods skirt.