Elite Squad Trooper (Phase II) - TBB03

Reaction score
Hard to be excited for this when there's a lot of figures from existing media we're still waiting for, but it's cool, I guess. Maybe my feelings will change when I actually see these guys in action.

These remind me a lot of the Shadow Clone Troopers.

Reaction score
So... we’re back to the old legs after literally just creating a new clone mold a few months ago?
Noticed that...
Hoping they're at least Rex/Bly legs as those are far superior to the first sculpts.
Maybe they felt the new ones were too skinny (they kinda are)

bac

Reaction score
Pre-orders:

AMAZON

EE SINGLE

ENTERTAINMENT EARTH - FULL CASE (Elite Trooper x2, Hunter x2, Crosshair x1, Ventress 1, Bo-Katan x2)

DORKSIDE - FULL CASE

DORKSIDE - SINGLE

PULSE - SINGLE

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got my order in with Pulse before the usual instant sellout. Just checked and of course it’s sold out

Reaction score
Already had a case on order, but picked up a couple more of these from DS. It's just a really cool design. Although, it's much too late to change, I really wish they hadn't used those old legs. :confused:

Reaction score
Pre-orders:

AMAZON

EE SINGLE

ENTERTAINMENT EARTH - FULL CASE (Elite Trooper x2, Hunter x2, Crosshair x1, Ventress 1, Bo-Katan x2)

DORKSIDE - FULL CASE

DORKSIDE - SINGLE

PULSE - SINGLE

Bac, thank you for all you do with these links... Amazon already sold out, wow!

I pre-ordered just now on EE... very cool looking figure!

Reaction score
Aw hell, the preorders went live immediately? I was banking on 4 pm like usual
Same here. I wanted to just buy this one by itself from Pulse for the free shipping and cut back on my big spending. I have to be very selective going forward with collecting or buy a new house with an extra spare room.

Reaction score
Same here. I wanted to just buy this one by itself from Pulse for the free shipping and cut back on my big spending. I have to be very selective going forward with collecting or buy a new house with an extra spare room.
Don't let the dedicated room idea fool you, it's never enough space! Signed, someone who did exactly that and is out of room

Reaction score
Saw a quick review over at FB. Not sure about the head but they actually used the old legs, though
I have this one in hand, it's definitely the new head. You can see the head sculpt underneath the helmet.

Reaction score
I have this one in hand, it's definitely the new head. You can see the head sculpt underneath the helmet.
I don't know why but it just looks so much better in the pics I've seen than the previous ones do. The legs is definitely very confusing, I don't even recall seeing complaints with the new legs anywhere.

Reaction score
I have an extra from the full case I got from EE. $22.75 plus shipping if anyone’s interested...
D6F6FFBA-0B56-4C11-94DA-59EB14A6A1A8.jpeg

Reaction score
Well that explains why there was no mention of "clone" in their name as there usually is with clone variants! I like the idea of seeing the Empire experimenting with phasing out clones very much, and I'm sure we'll get plenty of Bad Batch vs Clone action, I think there's some in the trailer anyway.

Reaction score
Just for my own records, how is the figure numbering so far for TBB line ?
I am a sucker for doing phyical collection lists ( yes, on paper 🤪🤣🤣 ) and I have no official numbers for TBB yet

Reaction score
Well that explains why there was no mention of "clone" in their name as there usually is with clone variants! I like the idea of seeing the Empire experimenting with phasing out clones very much, and I'm sure we'll get plenty of Bad Batch vs Clone action, I think there's some in the trailer anyway.
Personally I’d like to see the transition from the clones to the newly enlisted imperial recruits. And no doubt we’re gonna see the BB versus some “chipped” clones after order 66 drops. My expectations for BB are somewhat low so I’m hoping to be pleasantly surprised. At the very least the animation looks stellar. The difference in quality between season 1 of CW and this last season was night and day.

Reaction score
Does anyone know the DCPI for this wave?
Not the codes for individual figures, but the whole case.

Reaction score
i like it when Hasbro makes these troopers in dark or black colors, they look pretty impressive you know? Come to think of it, i like it when they add some vivid colors to the white as well...

Reaction score
Got these two in the mail today. Absolutely bada$$es!! But man oh man, why Hasbro? Why the older legs? They also have the older hands too without the flexible top hand armor plate. Would have liked more weapons (the one in the front has Gree's rifle); I think I saw one of them with a flame thrower or gattling laser in the trailer. Ah well...these are still pretty dope! Hopefully their leader, that Mando-looking Stormy is soon on the way!IMG_2588.JPG