Elite Speeder Bike with Stormtrooper

GNT

Reaction score

Click to enlarge

Reserved for the most experienced explorer soldiers in high-risk missions the speeder bike has been optimized with laser cannons and more powerful engines.

Looks like the speeder bikes of the past have been completely been revamped

Who's picking this one up? Thoughts?

Reaction score
I like it! :D I'm most probably going to purchase this one!

It may not actually be in TFAs - but it looks great (IMO) - and at a reasonably cheap price-point, I will be buying.

Reaction score
I really like these! I want to grab two or three. Black armor with red looks great too.

Reaction score
The fact that this guy is wearing a full armored suit on a bike just bothers me. Imagine trying to sit on a bike seat while wearing a rigid armored butt plate and codpiece, with armor wrapped around both thighs. I'm sure I don't have to describe all the places that armor would be pinching and causing severe discomfort, thats one of the main reason bike pilots in ROTJ had pants on and a soft codpiece instead of rigid armor, to save the actors wearing it from groin torture.

Reaction score
Granted those were all CG but PT clones rode their bikes fully armored too. Anyway, i bet this won't be featured i nthe movie and is just one of Hasbro's made up vehicle to buff up their line up.

Reaction score
Ive always had a thing for speeders, Im sure it will see it sometime between all the movies, but it will be interesting to see what worlds we go to in episode 7

Reaction score
Okay - the more I look at this set, the more I want it - if I see this at Midnight Madness, I'm picking it up for sure...

...unless I happen to see a TFA 3 3/4 inch Special Forces TIE Fighter - because I'll probably be spending all my pocket money on that instead :p

Reaction score
I like the design, but I'm not interested unless it's in the movie. Too much to buy that is from the film.

Reaction score
I'll be checking this out and if it's reasonably priced I'll probably pick it up to sit next to my black series speeder bike

Reaction score
Assuming this isn't in the film, then it's cool to see Hasbro going the mini-rig route in this line. I'd like to see them Keep that up.

The speeder Looks interesting, but the figure mot so much. I won't get this right away, but if I find it on clearance later, I'll get it for the bike and throw the figure away.

ZX3

Reaction score
This is clearly the same old Speeder Bike with a new piece on front and a different paint job.
But of course the new TIE Fighter isn't a huge departure either so maybe this is legit and not a Cruise Missile Trooper style Hasbro invention?

Reaction score
This is clearly the same old Speeder Bike with a new piece on front and a different paint job.
But of course the new TIE Fighter isn't a huge departure either so maybe this is legit and not a Cruise Missile Trooper style Hasbro invention?
I disagree: comparing with previous 3 3/4 inch speeder images, this speeder also has a different 'rear' end :p wider, more splayed (if it can be described as such!), as well as a different front.
It may indeed share much of the previous designs - however (from what I can tell), it does look like a completely different speeder.

Reaction score
I disagree: comparing with previous 3 3/4 inch speeder images, this speeder also has a different 'rear' end :p wider, more splayed (if it can be described as such!), as well as a different front.
It may indeed share much of the previous designs - however (from what I can tell), it does look like a completely different speeder.
* And by completely different speeder, I mean new sculpt wise, if you get my drift (as the design it essentially the same as the ROTJ speeder). Hope that made sense!

Reaction score
I will get this. Even for just as a variant speeder. I like the trooper too. He seems to sit well on the bike considering his limitations.

Reaction score
They didn't waste any time getting us a black repaint of the First Order Stormtrooper, did they?

Reaction score
Just check the 6 inch line for express repaints...

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

GNT

Reaction score
They didn't waste any time getting us a black repaint of the First Order Stormtrooper, did they?
Nope, the Elite Stormtrooper has totally different legs and I've noticed there's a slightly different chest and hand compared to the Stormtrooper Sergeant figure.

Reaction score
This is probably the only vehicle im going to get. As long as the figure sits right, cant trust those images, and it's not too expensive. Yeah, it's a repaint but it actually looks like a vehicle instead of a toy because stuff wrong proportions.

Reaction score
This is probably the only vehicle im going to get. As long as the figure sits right, cant trust those images, and it's not too expensive. Yeah, it's a repaint but it actually looks like a vehicle instead of a toy because stuff wrong proportions.
Should be $19.99, I believe.

Reaction score
Picked this up today (£14.99 in Sainsburys, UK). Stormtrooper has articulated knees although they don't help too much in sitting him on the speeder bike. Great little set for the price.

Did anyone else pick this up?

Reaction score
Picked this up today (£14.99 in Sainsburys, UK). Stormtrooper has articulated knees although they don't help too much in sitting him on the speeder bike. Great little set for the price.

Did anyone else pick this up?
I got it but from my girlfriend for Christmas so I won't have it unboxed until then. The articulated knees are a huge plus just for added articulation. It means slightly more poses one way or the other, even if it doesn't help the bike much.

Reaction score
This is one of the few things I picked up at Midnight Madness. I really like the look of the Special Forces Stormtrooper. The bike is a partial retool of the Toys "R" Us Endor Speederbike that was released a few years back (and was a wonderful toy - if you missed it, it's definitely worth tracking down). The plus-shaped peg hole is still present in the new bike, despite some rear-end modifications to the mold, so it works well with the clear flight stand that came packaged with the Endor bike. I think that's a nice touch.

Reaction score
Has this been spotted anywhere else but Toy R Us? Only pace I've seen it.

Reaction score
picked up two of these. I like the look but the bike easily falls apart too quickly. really meant more for display and less for play in my opinion

Reaction score
picked up two of these. I like the look but the bike easily falls apart too quickly. really meant more for display and less for play in my opinion
I have one vintage one that "blows apart" if you look at it the wrong way just saying.

Reaction score
Could the flight stand for the TRU Exclusive Speeder Bike fit on this new speeder bike? Ports look very similar.

(not my pics BTW)

Reaction score
It does - I tried it on mine. The back of this bike is only slightly retooled from the Jedi model.

Reaction score
I was curious about that myself. then I was thinking if it would fit into the back of the Legacy AT-AT ?

Reaction score
Mine was like that at first but once I snapped the top piece that the handlebars are attached to down firmly it held it together well. Much lighter and less substantial than the others. A stand would be have been cool. But it's got a great look. It can be tricky to get the rider on it, but the fact the elite Stormtrooper has articulated knees is a nice touch.