Elite Series - Die Cast Action Figures

Reaction score
I only came across this line recently and want to get a Boba Fett but I would probably want to do a couple of mods. Is that possible with these figures? I wanted to know if there are any plastic parts (in the case of Boba the belt and pouches) or if they are completely die-cast?

Reaction score
I think it's around the 6" scale

Droids are where the Elite series really shine so I'm very happy to see this!
Elite Series droids are some of my favorites at this scale. All Elite Series figures tend to be slightly bigger than the typical Black Series 6" scale.

Reaction score
The probe droid sold out while I was waiting to check out. It took forever just to get it in my cart. Does anyone know if they will restock it? Or is this just a one day deal?

Reaction score
The probe droid sold out while I was waiting to check out. It took forever just to get it in my cart. Does anyone know if they will restock it? Or is this just a one day deal?
It keeps showing as in stock, I had it in there since 10:02. I cannot check out, really pissing me off how badly designed their checkout process is!

Reaction score
Ebay listings shows artificial life can purchase items, but flesh and blood can't.

It'll never happen, but Disney should cancel all orders and attempt a new way to sell.

Since my stores are all closed due to the situation going on, this is the first year I didn't get anything for May the 4th in a while.

Reaction score
Spent an hour trying to get my payment to go through for the die-cast Probe droid...to no avail. Like Django, they lost my purchase as well.

Reaction score
The website was supposed to limit them to 1 per person

The waiting room thing made things worse... 10 mins to complete your purchase... difficult to do when site won't accept your information!

Reaction score
Conversely, I just bought the Boba Fett print from SS and it was as smooth as could be. SS got my $, Disney did not.

Reaction score
The website was supposed to limit them to 1 per person

The waiting room thing made things worse... 10 mins to complete your purchase... difficult to do when site won't accept your information!
I was wondering if that's why I couldn't complete an order. I spent more than 10 minutes browsing around. I should have just bought the probe droid and skipped everything else. I don't know if it would have made a difference--still probably couldn't get through.

Reaction score
I had it in my cart on the app, but it wouldn't complete the check out. When I tried to pull it up on my computer, it looks like it was still available on the main page, but when I went to it's individual page, it said Sold Out. So I gave up. I'm checking again, but I'm stuck in the waiting room.

Reaction score
Considering Disney isn't bringing in revenue from new movies, theme parks, etc. right now, they could at least maintain their online store better. They knew that this would be a big day for online shopping. The probe droid is the only thing I wanted to buy today.

Reaction score
The first hour and a half I was away from home trying on my phone. Somehow in the mess of always getting kicked back when trying to log in to my account during checkout the site actually kept track I had the Probe Droid in my cart. I eventually gave up, finished work and did some errands on the way home.

A half hour ago I tried going directly to the product link on my home computer but it has been stuck the entire time on the waiting list screen. On a whim I brought up the home page for shopdisney. From there I went to account login and after a couple tries it finally logged into my account successfully with the icon for the shopping bag showing I had one item already there. From there it took about five minutes to go through the stages of bringing up my shopping bag and through checkout.

Reaction score
This is so tempting. I think it will fit in nicely alongside my Darth Vader and Stormtrooper from this line!

I also picked up some of TFA from this line when they were first released - they were much better than what Hasbro had on offer at the time in terms of display items.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just had success getting thru the checkout pages. Added the two LR Pins (Stormtroopers/Yoda) on top of the Probe Droid.

The site kept allowing me to add the key and Clones pin, but no go in the end.

Obi-Wan : I have to admit that without the wasted time, it would have not been a victory.

Yoda : Victory? Victory you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun the Disney War has.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Reaction score
I actually miss the days of getting up, getting in line and waiting for stuff. Bots take all the merch now. I have all of these up until ROTJ vader came out. The Disney Store by me sold them the night before they were supposed to be available. exclusives often get me to stop collecting lines.

Reaction score
I just had success getting thru the checkout pages. Added the two LR Pins (Stormtroopers/Yoda) on top of the Probe Droid.

The site kept allowing me to add the key and Clones pin, but no go in the end.
Geeez, I feel fortunate to have gotten them then. I thought the Probot would have been the hottest item, and then the pins... I didn't even think the key would sell out, and that's why they allowed 2 per person (I only bought one tho).

Reaction score
I had given up and then read these posts. I was also just able to get the Probot and the ESB 40th mug!! I am shocked after the fiasco this morning. Of course as others said, those cool Hoth, Bespin mugs all sold out which sucked.

But the main thing I wanted was that figure. Now fingers crossed it doesn't come smashed box, as these often do from Disney.

Reaction score
Thank you :). I figured after this morning that it was a swing and a miss. That's why these forums are awesome, because you can always get updates.
Agree. I had been offline for several hours and when I checked in, saw the posts and had an easy check out with the Probe Droid. Now, hopefully it arrives intact.